Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]

Read the A/N at the end.

"Pardon me, are you (Y/N) (L/N)? Toriel's 'daughter'?"

Surprised that they knew your name and your adoptive mother of the Underground, you nodded. You took a closer look at the dark figure that was standing in the cell's doorway, examining it. At first it looked like a Nightmare Papyrus, but its black inkish form started to shape into something else. Now it looked more like another Sans, but with a brown scarf, a jacket wrapped around his "torso", a lot of paint vials and... his eye lights looked so empty. Drained of all emotions, as if he was some cold obedient soldier who never smiled. He just gave you a blank yet intense stare.

"Then you need to follow me", he said as he leaned down a little to grab your wrist and drag you out, partially forcefully since you didn't know if you could trust this Sans.

"W-Wait! Y-You can't--"

"Ehem," someone fake coughed in the cell across from yours, "am I interrupting something?" You turned towards them in shock, recognizing this voice all too well. It was your school bully, the girl who for some reason held a massive grudge against you, and you never really knew why.

"(B/N)?!" You exclaimed. "Wh-What are d-doing h-here??"

She rolled her eyes, "Why, isn't it obvious? I got caught, stupid. Now, Ink, would you be a dear and free me as well~? You'd be my hero~"

You couldn't help but cringe a little. She always did that to any guy you've met in school, even when she got herself a boyfriend, who apparently hated (F/N) for eternity. She still flirted with anyone, even once with your best friend. However, she never really succeeded with most guys on campus. And (F/N) let her down immediately with the best way possible:

By pulling out a fruit gun and shooting her with bananas.

Maybe that's why her boyfriend hated him so such, who knows?

But needless to say, he never got hit on by anyone ever again, not even by any other girl.

And he almost got expelled for a "Fruity Massacre" when he started shooting her clique and their other goons as well.

Fun times.

Ink just gave her a blank stare, seemingly uncertain of how to react to this, especially since he couldn't really react with his lack of emotions. So he couldn't get that feeling that you get when you know you can't really trust someone

"Okay." Might as well get the other prisoner as a bonus, he thought.