♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡

(Art and Corrosivetale AU made by me)

Author's POV

"FUCK YEAH!", screamed Cross as he ran around the castle's hallways like a maniac while knocking over serveral NIghtmare Papyruses in the process as if he was on steroids. Once he reached the throne room, he kicked down the giant doors with a bright smile. The door somehow disappeared. It broke down to small pieces and the suddenly was it gone. The King of Nightmares looked up from his novel in shock, anger and disappointment because apparently was the titanium door he got from CM just one day ago not enough to keep his annoying follower away.

"Cross! What the fuck?! The door was brand new!", the king seemed startled by the sudden destruction. Cross seemed really hyped about something.

"THE GAME HAS ITS BIRTHDAY TODAY! YES!", he screamed as he did a really weird victory dance, which made Nightmare feel uncomfortable because it involved thrusting the air at a certain point.

Suddenly were two other voices screaming in the hallway, both equally excited as Cross. "FUCK YEAH! WE'RE FUCKING TWO YEARS OLD AND-- wait a second", Dust cut himself off in thought before having an overdramatic sad frown plastered onto his face, "oh, god, no. i'm an old man. we're all old men now! fuck...!", the 'fuck' at the end of his whining sounded like he was very upset, mainly because he dragged the 'u' a little bit out.

"JUST PRAISE THE MOMENT OF BEING OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK ALCOHOL!", said Horror.

"WE WERE ABLE TO DO THAT BEFORE, YOU DUMB SMART ASS!", Dust countered.

"wha-- YOUR SENTENCE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY DAMN SENSE! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE A DUMB SMART ASS?! LIKE, HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, I MIGHT HAVE DRUNK TOO MUCH ALCOHOL ALREADY!"

"ALREADY?! WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED TO CELEBRATE YET! AND WHY THE HELL ARE WE YELLING?! I MEAN, IT'S NOT EVERY CHAPTER I GET A CHANCE TO YELL AT YOUR SORRY ASS!"

"WHAT DID YA SAY ABOUT MA ASS?!"

"YOU ASSHAT DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ASS!"

"NOR DO I HAVE A HAT!"

"um, actually you do. you wear a fucking hood over your skull. that counts as hat."

"oh, wait, that counts as one? ...oh fuck man."

"yeah, yeah, i fell your pain. now c'mon, let's drink some more~!"

"fine by me~!"

Once the two skeletons happily walked off, still kind of drunk, Nightmare gave Cross a weird look, like he would say 'What the fuck are those idiots doing?' before trying to continue reading his novel, much to Cross's disappointment.