Part 5- U.A. High and...Me?!

(Your P.O.V)

It was getting late and I was so exhausted that I couldn't even get up from the couch, not even an inch of moving like a very slow snail. "Ugh", *sighing heavily* "Maybe I really need to stop working out with my brain more often...". No one was here in the Izuku's house except me, so lazy with no energy at all to mess around anymore. I looked at my phone and try to use my "powers" to let it come to me....."mm....." nothing "mmmmmm...." still nothing "MMMMMMM!!!!!!" Staring at it very intense my phone buzzes. "UGH! This sucks not having a quirk at all!!!" I pick up the phone and answer.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello N/Y!", oh! It's Izuku's mom. " I'm coming home now and we can have katsudon and fish for dinner if you don't mind". I answered, "oh sure! Even though I'm sore I could help around-..." we kept talking but she didn't want me to hurt my body more so she can do cooking on her own. I hanged up and she came with Izuku!......wait a minute.....why does he seem buff all of a sudden? *blushing* maybe I'm just dreaming! I-it's not like I like him or anything...he's my best friend!

Izuku P.O.V

Later on I came home with my mom seeing you on the couch still tired. "We're home" closing the door and walking to you "Can you move now?" I heard mumbling but I laughed letting it slide as I helped you get up. As we waited for our food to be ready, we talked about how our classes are going since we have the same school but different rooms and so on.

Dinner was ready as everyone ate except me.....just dozing off while my mom and you looked at me weirdly, seeming I'm just staring at fish for so long. "Izuku why are you staring at that fish you're making me worried," My mom said. I said I was fine and just thinking about something then noticing you trying to taking take a bite out of my fish blushing. "H-hey you have your own food!." Y/N: "Yeah but it seemed like your not gonna eat so I might as well get seconds from you!." We we're both fighting and arguing for a fish yet I took the bite in your face seeing you embarrassed and telling me you'll get it next time. I heard and saw my mom on the ground with a letter for me saying it's from the U.A. High , I got up and grabbed the letter then walked to my room reading it alone.

(Your P.O.V)

*Watching him go to his room* " tsk-..... well isn't he just a lucky kid with a big heart" I pouted as Izuku's mom smiled at me then walked to his door waiting and worrying. It took a little longer than expected to be while I was just eating chips so my hunger wouldn't come back. He came out of his room and looked at us smiling, Izuku's mom and I were  really surprised and happy that he made to U.A. High! "I'm so proud of you! B-but I'm not crying ok.... I just got s-something in my eyes" *dabbing in my eyes to make the tears go away and the blush on my cheeks*.

Izuku: "Aw don't cry Y/N, we are going to be the best heroes there is in town!"

. . . Eh? Did he just say we?.... "Wait what...what do you me-..." he smiled again as I blushes even more. "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!-..." I accidentally gasped to hard that I choked on a sharp chip in my throat, luckily I still have some water left in my cup to drink. "H-how did I get in?! I still don't have a quirk in me...." we shrugged it off as we began to celebrate this awesome moment.