Part 2- A New Friend

"H-hewo".

*everyone starts looking at me even the green haired boy in the center as I slowly come out of the corner*

(Deku POV)

I was being traumatized and bullied of how I didn't have a quirk unlike the other kids who did.....out of nowhere, I overheard a shy voice over by the entrance seeing you coming this way slowly. Everything felt very silent in the room till I decided to come to you finally without getting picked on.

"Hi! are you new here?", you nodded as I smiled softly. "My names Izuku, what's yours?-". I was being interrupted by kachan. "So new kid do you have a quirk like us or not like deku over here". I turned and looked at him kind of upset. "You don't have to keep rubbing it in!" I saw you shake your head no so I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's quirkless.

???: Even you and that new kid won't be the best hero unlike me who will.

(Your POV)

Later on Izuku and I was talking and following three boys up front of us while the blonde spiked hair was in the lead. I overheard the boy up front saying, "Even if Deku did have a quirk, he still wouldn't beat me" but as he was walking on top of the long log he slipped and fell straight down in the river. Izuku ran to him so I followed because he's the only one I actually can talk to. Right in an instant we tired to help him up but I saw him with an angry face and slapped Izuku's hand away, I just don't understand why he bullies him so much when he's being caring to him, it makes me upset but I don't step in.

Every now and then my parents let me hangout with Izuku and his friend "kachan" which I suppose I can call him. While we were playing at the playground I finally got the chance to ask him if he wanted to be my friend and he accepted it, I asked kachan too but he denied and said, "Why would I be friends with anyone that are two quirkless babies". My face was slightly red but I said "because you seem lonely and needed a friend like Mr. Grinch" almost laughing but kept quiet.

"I don't care if you bully me also because you, me, and Izuku are gonna be best hero friends till the end!" I hug both of them seeing Izuku very happy and kachan madly upset but blushing too.

I cheered, "we are heroes!".