Part 4- Now?

(Izuku POV)

Years has past and I've been in school still being picked on without a quirk....mostly kaachan of course. I'm kinda sad about Y/N not coming to school with me while they stayed at home, though I'm slightly jealous but I want to make it to U.A. High and be a hero like we always dreamed of. *smiles while blushing a little*.

I was walking under a bridge while trying to laugh like All Might but I saw something goopy like under the sewers lid and started to attack me. I couldn't breathe at all, trying to call for help but no one came. I'm sorry Y/N....I'm sorry I didn't keep our promise as you wished.....I blacked out not knowing what's happing but I could feel myself flying in then a thud on the ground. Later, I felt my face slightly being slapped on one side of my cheek, then I opened my eyes seeing my all time favorite hero All Might! Backing away fast of how scared I kinda was but shocked to see he saved me from the sewer monster sealed in a water bottle. I couldn't help myself thanking and bowing to him as I grabbed my note book wanting an autograph but as I opened it he already wrote on it! Y/N is gonna get so jealous but I'll one day let them see All Might later on.

(Your POV)

It was taking so long and Izuku hasn't come home yet, I tried calling and texting him but hasn't answered his phone. I turned on the TV so my mind wouldn't worry so much but they stated that a "schooled boy is in a goopy villain", I looked closer to see who it is......It's........it's......Kaachan!?. Panicking to much, I darted outside to where the action is happening not stopping myself at all from being to upset. Seeing more fire spreading around and people being terrified I stop running, catching my breath and looking at scene when I also saw Izuku running to Kachan and trying to get to him and be saved. . . Out of nowhere I did the same thing without thinking though the heroes wanted both of us to get back and not get hurt but all I said was. . .

"I don't care if I risk my life, they are my best friends and I'm not letting them die on my hands!" With a serious face, me and Izuku stopped trying as we heard All Might's voice saying he can take care of this so we backed away and watched with the crowd. When All Might did his "One For All", I was so surprised that I actually got to see him and his powers for the first time with my own two eyes! It was like a dream came true.

Later on we did get in trouble for joining in the action but luckily that's been taken care of. . . Well except for Izuku because I was kinda mad at him for not answering my text and calls and NOT TELLING ME THAT HE MET ALL MIGHT AND GOT AN AUTOGRAPH!!!! *ahem* anyway, days has past by as I notice Izuku training and studying a lot recently and I've been kind of doing the same when he's gone but also helping his mom with anything she needs to do. "I hope tomorrow will better than me suffering my brain and body" *jumps and falls onto my bed* we'll be heroes someday.....*heavily starts falling asleep*....some....day.