Part 3- Mistake

(Your POV still)

One day I was spending time with Izuku and his mom at their house while my parents are fighting villains again. We were watching the news and playing with All Might figurines, we were having a blast. I got to try their favorite food which was called katsudon, I couldn't help myself but stuff more of it in my mouth of how tasty it is.

Izuku's mom: "I'm so glad that you made friends with Izuku and bakugo on your first day of school Y/N (your name), if it wasn't you then I don't know what else" *smiles*

I thought about who was bakugo but I remember it was the blonde spiked boy then I smiled, "yup! And it's gonna stay like that forever till the end!". Izuku and I cheered till then I heard on the news that two married heroes has been killed by villains and the mother said "keep our baby safe....Izuku.....".

We turned around fast looking at what happened then I started to get worried of who's parents that was while getting closer. My eyes start to form tears a lot. "M-mom......D-dad....", noticing those are my parents that are killed I couldn't stop sobbing while Izuku and his mom hugging me for comfort. She said I can live with her and Izuku for as long as I want but....why now?, why did it have to be like this today?, I couldn't get these questions off my mind until one thing that came to mind was revenge even if I still don't have a quirk.

We had to go back to my house to get all my stuff and sell the thing I'm not gonna have or do. It's nice to live with my friend and his mom but really it's not the same without my family....I recommended to sleep on the couch than Izuku's bed which I didn't mind at all.

My heart is racing and my head is thinking all kinds of ways that this must be a mistake.....whoever villain that was killing my parents....I will find them.....and I will kill them.....(oof).

I saw Izuku coming to me saying "would you like some company?". Really I wanted to be alone but his hugs did comfort me so I'd let it slide and hug him until I've fallen asleep letting my emotional anger slip away out of my body for the next day.