Part 1 - A childhoods beginning

(Your POV)

I was so tired and lazy to get up in the morning but the annoying alarm clock keeps ringing in my sensitive ears. I finally get the chance to get up and get ready for my first day of school early so my parents doesn't have to wake me up every time (I feel this so bad). I'm all ready and dressed as I get downstairs smelling the holy and heavenly breakfast that my mom and dad makes. "It looks so perfect as always!" *you sit and took lots of bites*.

Mom: "Slow down sweetie before you get a stomachache on your first day of school"*smiles*

Dad: "ya kiddo we know your excited but take it easy."

*he pats my head but also steals one of my fresh cooked toast* hey! You stole my toast you villain! Dad: "who me? I just wanted to see how it looks and-......*he takes a bite* taste....." *I got mad but just laughed at how silly he was being* "but don't worry because I AM HERE!" *cheers having food in my mouth* *gets off the chair then runs to the door putting shoes and backpack on* "lets go!"

*my mom chuckled while walking to me holding my little hand* alright my little hero lets go *she waved dad goodbye and leaves with me*

While walking, I couldn't help myself blabber about All Might and how I'm gonna be a awesome hero one day. My mom smiles at me then stopped walking seeing we are already inside my school. I'm all excited but starts feeling a bit scared as I hug her leg, "will you and daddy beat bad guys for me while I stay here?". My mom nods and hugs me saying, " we are gonna beat the baddest of them all for you!" She kisses my cheek then waved goodbye.

I love my parents being heroes and helping me stay a true hero for myself. I stayed calm then takes a little peak seeking a group of little kids in a circle talking*

"H-hewo".