Live To Party

Priyanka Chopra Jonas P.O.V

The last week was so awesome. The whole Jonas family and Chopra family, and also mine and Nick's best friends gathered at Umaid Bhawan Palace for mine and Nick's wedding. It was a dream come true. For the whole week I was feeling like Cinderella. But now that celebration have to end, and another celebration have to start.

So on December 3, 2018 we left Jodhpur, and went to Delhi for our first wedding reception. On the same day our all friends and family left for america, except Mom Jonas, Dad Jonas, Grandmother Francis, Joe, Sophie, and Josh.

Nick Jonas P.O.V

On December 3, 2018 we left Jodhpur for going to Delhi, for our first wedding reception. With us mom jonas, Dad jonas, Joe, Sophie, Josh and mama Francis, are coming, and the rest of our family and friends from America left to go home.

On that day, Priyanka was wearing a green saree, with open hair. Sindoor in between of her parted hair, and also mangal sutar around her neck. On her hand she was only wearing her engagement and wedding ring. And she was looking gorgeous, as always. And I was wearing a pant with shirt, both in khaki colour.

At afternoon we reached Delhi, and we have our reception on 5 December

At afternoon we reached Delhi, and we have our reception on 5 December. But on 4th December, we have to choose what we are going to wear for reception.

Priyanka Chopra Jonas P.O.V

We decided that all the women will wear Indian dress, and all the men will wear suits. So as per that, it will again indicated Indian and Western combination. Actually, we decided for all our reception we are going to wear clothes like this to indicate Indian and Western combination.

On 4 December, we decided that all girls and boys will do a night out. And we girls had so much fun. We shared all of our stories to each other, and most interesting stories was told by Mama Francais, and mom jonas, and mom chopra.

 We shared all of our stories to each other, and most interesting stories was told by Mama Francais, and mom jonas, and mom chopra

Nick Jonas P.O.V

On December 5, evening we were all started to get ready for the reception. I was wearing a black colour suit. When I got ready, at the same time Joe also got ready. He was wearing a navy blue colour suit.