Album Jonas Brothers

Nick Jonas P.O.V

After being without a label for short time, we signed with the Hollywood Record in 2007. Around the same time, we began to appeare in commercials for Baby Bottle Pops, singing the jingle.

On March 24, two additional songs on two different album were released were released; "Kids of the Future", from the Meet the Robinsons soundtrack, and "I Wanna Be Like You", from Disneymania 5.

Because of our signing with Hollywood Record, we shifted to Los Angles from New Jersey.

For the first time we made our first appearance at the White House Easter Egg Roll, where we sang the National Anthem.

Joe Jonas P.O.V

Because of so much was going on after our signing with Hollywood Record that we went to a much needed family vacation to Bahamas. And this vacation change us as family.

We reach to Bahamas and after reaching there we get directly to our hotel room. The next day we all went for the sight seeing. We thought for a week, we will do all the sight scene and then on last week we will only enjoy the beach and ocean near our hotel.

Danielle Deleasa P.O.V.

Me and my family were going for a family vacation at the Bahamas, and my younger sister Katheleen Deleasa was getting more excited because as per the news, the Jonas brothers are also in Bahamas for their family vacation. And my younger sister Kate and my elder sister Dina are a huge fan of Jonas Brothers.

In the flight, Kate was only talking about the Jonas brothers and it was making me mad. Then Dinas asked Me," Why are you not a fan of Jonas Brothers? I mean just look at them, they are so cute!"

She hold a magazine with the cover photo if Jonas brothers and I thought that Kevin Jonas is really cute.

After reaching to Bahamas, we went straight to our hotel and took our rooms. Next day me and my sisters were going to play in water when suddenly Kate shouted! Me and Dina got really scared that what is wrong with her? So I asked her,"What happened? Why you shouted?"

"Just look there?!"Kate said. I looked the direction where Kate was pointing her finger. There was three boys standing but I didn't recognized then but now Dina shouted. So I asked to both of them," Who are they? Why you guys are shouting by just seeing them?"

"THEY ARE THE JONAS BROTHERS!" Both Dina and Kate shouted toghter. "We should ask them for a photo and autograph!" Kate said to Dina. So Dina and Kate both pull me to the Jonas brothers to get there photos and autograph.

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

In our vacation, one thing was only great because there was no one who recognized us as celebrities.

But then I saw three girls were coming right to us and they were running. So I thought that must be they are our fans and I told Joe and Nick to get ready to give three autograph and some photos.

Danielle Deleasa P.O.V

When we reach to Jonas Brothers, I thought that Kevin Jonas is really very cute. He's looking more cute in real. "Hi!" Kate said to the Jonas brothers and that word take me out of my dream. "Hello!" Jonas Brothers said.

"What are yours name?" Nick asked.

"My name is Kate Deleasa, she is my first elder sister Dina Delesa and she is my second elder sister Danielle Delesa."

"Woah!Really nice name. Hi. I'm Nick Jonas, he's Joe Jonas and he's Kevin Jonas." Nick said.

"Yeah! We know who you are! I'm a huge fan of you guys." Kate said." Can you please give us autograph and a photo of your family?" Dina asked.