Starting of beautiful family

Cecilia Lucas P.O.V

It's 13th Februray 1965, when I got blessed with a beautiful son.  It's a beautiful morning when Kevin Jonas was born.

I was sitting on my hospital bed and holding my soft and delicate son in my arm. I was looking out of the window. The sun was still very fresh and not bright because of late winter. It was little cold outside and the birds were singing. All the flowers in the garden was looking very happy and fresh.

And then I saw my son Kevin, who is looking me with his beautiful eyes. From that day I decided I will protect him from all the evil things and give him every happiness.

My mom, Nellie Jonas, was very happy from the arrival of Kevin. She was a awesome chef and because of her this talent she made a small welcome cake for Kevin.
**********

Jerry Miller P.O.V

Today I'm very happy because my beautiful wife gave birth to our daughter. When I saw my daughter for first time, I thought that an angel has came down to earth from heaven.

Frances Madonia-Mille P.O.V

On 12 July 1996, I gave birth to my daughter Denise Miller. She was looking so cute and clam and she was very soft and little bit chubby.

From that day me and Jerry decided that we will give her all the happiness she want. And I was also looking forward for this motherhood because it will be a challenge to handle Denise along because most of the time Jerry live away from home because of his job in U.S. army.

**********Sorry the first chapter is small because it's just a small introduction of Mamadjonas and Papakjonas

**********
Sorry the first chapter is small because it's just a small introduction of Mamadjonas and Papakjonas. I hope all the readers will like it.