End of Jonas Brothers!

Joe Jonas P.O.V

After our 4th album, I decided to do a solo project. Nick, Kevin, and my family also support me to do that. So I started to write some songs for the album.

For the album, I hoped to incorporate element of funk, though was pressured by Hollywood Records to make more R&B influenced album similar to release from Justin Timberlake.

I released the album lead single, titled "See No More", on June 3, 2011. But it failed to have much commercial success, only reaching 92 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart.

On August 4, 2011, I announced via Twitter that i would join Britiney Spears on her European tour starting October 16, 2011. One of my best friend, Ryan Seacrest permiered the album's second single, "Just in Love", on September 9, 2011. The single was later remixed to include rapper Lil Wayne, thought it also failed to achieve commercial success.

I later confirmed the album to be titled Fastlife. In support of the album, I co-headlined with Jay Sean in the Joe Jonas & Jay Sean Tour with JoJo as the opening act. The tour kicked off on September 9, 2011, and conclude on October 6, 2011.

Fastlife was released through Hollywood Record on October 11, 2011. The album sold a total of 18,000 copies in its first week of release, debuting at number 15 on the Billboard 200. The album quickly fell off of the album chart, going on sell a mere 45,000 copies by 2015.

Nick Jonas P

Nick Jonas P.O.V

When Joe told us that he want to do a solo project, that time we became really very happy, and we support him for whatever he want to do for his career. So after that, I want to do something, and I got a call from the Boadway show Les Miserable, in London for there 25th anniversary. So I went to London, for the show. It was my come back in Boradway, after becoming a man.

On June 21, I made my West End debut performing in Les Miserables for the second time, this time as the role of Marius Pontmercy. I was originally supposed to play the role for only three week, but I was able to extend it until July 14, 2010, because of changes in the Jonas Brothers touring schedule. I also appeared in the 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2 Arena on October 3, 2010, again playing the role of Marius Pontmercy.

 I also appeared in the 25th Anniversary Concert at The O2 Arena on October 3, 2010, again playing the role of Marius Pontmercy