Our Disney Days

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

After signing with Hollywood Record, we also got signed by Disney, because hollywood record is a part of Disney. So after our Jonas Brothers album came out, we started to get some acting work in Disney channel. And we were very happy to start acting in Disney's shows because we all brothers grow up seeing Disney channel.

On August 17, we guest-starred in an epiaode of the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana titled,"Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas."

We also performed "We Got The Party " with Miley Cyrus in the episode, which premiered after High School Musical 2 and was viewed by 10.7 million people that night.

7 million people that night

Joe Jonas P.O.V

In 2008, we collaborated with Miley Cyrus on her 3D concert film Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both World Concert, filmed during Cyrus' Best of Both World Tour, where we sang "We Got The Party With Us" with Miley as Hannah Montana.

While on the Look Me In The Eye Tour, we filmed a Disney Channel short series entitled, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, that premiered on Disney channel.

Nick Jonas P.O.V

We started filming Camp Rock, at the end of 2008. We also did a half-hour variety special on Disney Channel special entitled, Studio DC: Almost Live, that featured The Muppets and others Disney stars.

During this time, we also appeared on the Olympic based special miniseries the Disney Channel Games, for the third annual show.

Disney Channel Games was very fun because we made so many friend from around the World. We all brothers divided in three different team. I was in Red team, Joe was in Green team and Kevin was the captain of Yellow team. The only captain from Jonas brothers. So we were doing "Siblings Revelary". And my team won. But then also it was really very fun.

 But then also it was really very fun

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

We made our film debut in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock, in which we played a brother band Connect 3.

Joe plays the lead male role and lead singer name Shane Gray in the movie. Nick plays the role of Nate Gray, a guitarist, and I plays the role of Jason Gray, another guitarist. The film premiered on 20 June, 2008, in the United States on Disney Channel and in Canada on Family, receiving mixed reviews.