I get hit by LoveBug again

Nick Jonas P.O.V

One day I was watching Quantico, because my best friend Graham Roger was in it, and also I was, actually all the people were hearing alot about Quantico lead star Priyanka Chopra, and one more Bollywood actress Deepika Padukon. They both are really famous Bollywood actress, who came to Hollywood and became famous.

So I was watching Quantico, and I became a fan of Priyanka Chopra. So I texted Graham Rogar," Priyanka. Is. Awesome."

"Oh, Yeah I know, why not you talk to her personally?" He replied.

So after that I direct message her from Twitter and said," I'm hearing from few mutual friend that we should meet and ask for the date, Sep 8, 2016!"

Priyanka Chopra P.O.V.

I got a tweet from Nick Jonas, so after reading it I replied him,"My team can read this. Why don't you just text me?"

I was so shocked that "The Nick Jonas" want to go out with me, as date. But unfortunately I was not able to go at that day, but then also we continued to text each other.

Nick Jonas P.O.V

In 2017, I was invited for Oscar After Party which was held on February 26. So me, Joe and Sophie were going toghter. But I never thought that I'm going to meet Priyanka Chopra.

When we reach to party we took some drink , and we started to talk to people who was there

When we reach to party we took some drink , and we started to talk to people who was there. After some time, I saw that Priyanka Chopra was approaching me with Graham Roger. But I was only seeing Priyanka because she was looking just gorgeous.

When she reached us I had a drink in my hand, which I put on a table, and I got down on one knee in front of a bunch of people and said,"You're real

When she reached us I had a drink in my hand, which I put on a table, and I got down on one knee in front of a bunch of people and said,"You're real. Where have you been all my life?", like loud. "Will you have a drink with me? Please." I said.

Priyanka Chopra P.O.V

When I meet Nick at Oscar After Party, he got down on his knee. I got really shocked what he just did, and then he asked me for a drink,"I only have 5 minutes. My car is waiting to take me to airport to take a fight to India." I said.