Last Year Was Complicated

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

I was doing my business work, and I was still writing and producing music for my brother in law , in 2016.

Alena was getting big, and day by day she was more looking like me. She even always want to play her pink piano, which my mom and dad gave her on her birthday, maybe in future there will be Jonas Sisters band.

On 17 October 2016, Danielle gave birth to our another daughter. We named her Valentina Angelina Jonas. She was also looking like a female version of me.

 She was also looking like a female version of me

Joe Jonas P.O.V

In 2016, my band DNCE, was doing great with all the appearance to every show, and also doing opening of my friend Selena Gomaz' s Revival Tour.

But I never thought that in 2016, I will meet my better half Sophie Turner.

Sophie Turner P.O.V.

I was doing Game Of Thrones shooting in London, when one of my friend told me that DNCE is in London for a concert, and he had concert ticket. After hearing that, I was very excited to go to there concert because I'm a huge fan of Joe Jonas, since Jonas Brothers time. So he took me to the concert and told me that he had back stage pass, so he told me that we are going to meet Joe jonas.

 So he took me to the concert and told me that he had back stage pass, so he told me that we are going to meet Joe jonas

Joe Jonas P.O.V

One of my best friend was working on World famous tv show Games Of Thrones, and I'm a huge fan of GOT.

I call him,"Hey buddy."

"Hi, Joe. How are you?" He said.

"I'm great. Thank you. How are you?" I said.

"I'm great. Thank you." He said.

"I want to tell you something." I said.

"Yeah. Go ahead. " He said.

"Actually DNCE is doing a concert in London, so I want you to come, so how many pass you want?" I said.

"I want 2 pass. Thank you. " He said.

"Ok." I said. After talking with him for some more hour, then we hung up.

In concert he came with Sansa Stark, actually Sophie Turner. She play Sansa Stark in GOT. After seeing her I was freaking out because I was having a star struck.