Album A Little Bit Longer

Nick Jonas P.O.V

For shooting of Camp Rock movie, we were at Canada to shoot the movie at the end of October. From that time of October, winter start to fall very hard, and some time you can see heavy snow fall also. But one day, there are no snow fall happening but it was really very cold, and I started to feel very low. I was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes on 2005, when I was only 13 years old. So, that day my sugar level was low and I was feeling very unwell.

When we reach to the hotel were we were staying, I saw a small piano in a hall. So I asked a worker in reception," Can I use this piano?"

"Yes. Why not." He said.

After that, I started to play some chord and wrote a song called "A Little Bit Longer." Just in 15 minutes!

After completing the song, I call all my friends from Camp Rock movie, and also my family.

When they all came to me, I started to play and sing A little bit longer. After finishing the song, I can see that all the people who was present in that room was crying. Specially my mom was sobbing, and my dad was trying to calm her down.

From that day, me and my brothers decided that our third album will be called "A Little Bit Longer."

Joe Jonas P

Joe Jonas P.O.V

When Nick sang the song A Little Bit Longer, and told us that our third album name will be this, I was literally crying, because I saw how much pain he was having when he got diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, but that disease never let him stop to achieve his dream.

We recorded our third album, A little bit longer, in our tour bus. Yes! You read that write, we recorder A little bit longer album in our tour bus while we were in our Look Me In The Eye Tour.

A Little Bit Longer, was released in the United States on August 12, 2008. Before that, on 24 June 2008, iTunes announced that it would released four songs from the album, one roughly every two weeks. The purchase of each songs applies to the coast of the entire album, which could be purchased via iTunes' Complete the Album feature after release.

Our biggest achievement was that, each of the song occupied number one spot for at least three days.

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

While fliming Camp Rock, we co-produced and co-wrote six songs for our fellow Disney Channel Star and one of our best friend Demi Lovato, for her first album, Don't Forget. The album released on September 23, 2008.

A soundtrack for our first movie Camp Rock was released on June 17, 2008, debuting at No

A soundtrack for our first movie Camp Rock was released on June 17, 2008, debuting at No.3 on the Billboard 200 with 188,000 copies sold in its first week.

Nick Jonas P.O.V

During the summer of 2008, we started the Burnin' Up Tour in North America, promoting our album A Littile Bit Longer. The tour began on July 4, 2008, at Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto, Ontario.

Our next biggest achievement came when on July 2008, the Jonas brothers band was feature in the issue of Rolling Stone magazine and we became the youngest band to be on the cover of the magazine.

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

Our band most biggest achievement came when on December 2008, we got nominated for the Best New Artist award at the 51th Grammy Award.

We also performed with Stieve Wonder. We became so excited when we got to know that we have to perform with him because he was our idol. But the performance really went well.

 But the performance really went well