When you look me in the eyes

Denise Jonas P.O.V

I was standing in the registration line of Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, when a healthy boy came and stand behind me.

Because of a huge line, sometime the student pushed the other student in front of them and because of this that boy got pushed on me and I thought that he is taking a chance to touch a girl. So because of this thought I turned around to tell something to him, but at the moment I saw his face I got struck on his beauty.

He have a chubby face and his hair were brown colour and also his eyes. At that moment I didn't know what to say so started stumbling to speak." Umm..you..."

"I'm so sorry for that push, it was not intercially, I got a push from behind. It will not happened again." Kevin said.

"Its ok. No problem." I said.

"Thank you. Hi my name is Kevin Jonas." He said. " Its nice to meet you." Kevin said.

"Hello! My name is Denise Miller. Nice to meet you too." I said.

From that moment, me and Kevin became a really best friend but for me it was love but I don't know what Kevin think about me.

Because of our friendship, I was telling everything about me to Kevin and he was doing the same thing to me.

I never thought that I will get a such a really great  friend in my college life.
**********

Kevin Jonas P.O.V

When I reach for the registration in Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, I saw that there is a huge registration line. But I can't do anything so I stand in the line behind a girl.

That girl was looking very cute from back. She was wearing a dark blue jeans and a whit t-shirt. She had a shoulder length hair. Because of her this all feature I thought how beautiful she much be. At that time, I got a push from back and the fall on that girl. She must be angry.

As I thought, she turn around to say something but she stop. So, I started to explain that it was an accident and it will not happen again. And she understand me. After that I introduce myself to her.

"Thank you. Hi my name is Kevin Jonas." I said.

"Hello! My name is Denise Miller. Nice to meet you too." She said.

Denise, wow what a beautiful name. After the registration I became a best friend of Densie.

We always talk about our life and our hobby and everything.

Her family is very simple and down-to-earth family. Her father work in U.S Army and her mother is a house wife. They have all happiness in their family.

Unless my family, my mom is a single mother and I have to grow in dirt-poor North Carolina. But me and my mother live with a motto that my grand father told us,"Live like you are at bottom even if you are on top."

I have a dream to became a professional singer from the age of 7. And I got to know that Densie also want to be a singer.

After six month of dating to Denise, I decided to proposes her. So I brought a ring and take her out in a very romantic dinner. After dinner I bended on my knee to ask her.

"Denise, we are being toghter for six months now and I want to ask you that Will You Marry Me?"
***********
Denise Miller P.O.V

After six month of dating to Kevin, he finally asked me to marry him. At first, he took me to a romantic dinner and then he bended on his knee to ask me. I didn't hesitated at all and said YES!

On 15th August 1985, me and Kevin got married in Wyckoff, New Jersey. At that time me and Kevin was just 18 years old. But we know we did the right thing.

After graduation, Kevin became a worship director at an Assembly of God Church in Wyckoff, New Jersey. But, Kevin's heart lay with his music.
****************
Kevin Jonas P.O.V

I abandoned my dream to become a performer and took a job that combine my Christian faith and love of music, by directing a music program at Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas. And started to go on road to meet many students in early 1900s.