12- Reveal and Recharge

(Warning: Awkwardness ahead...)

~Adrien Agreste~

I expected some kind of reaction out of Marinette; a 'wut?', a scream, maybe even a slap.

I didn't expect her to faint.

"Marinette!" I caught her in my arms before she could topple off the roof. "Oh, geez!"

Maybe I shouldn't have revealed my identity to her. But what I was supposed to do? Demandeur was gonna blast us to bits! I couldn't let anything happen to Marinette! Besides... the look on her face... she needed me.

"Marinette... we need to get somewhere safe... please, wake up..."

Marinette stayed quiet, drooling peacefully.

I shook my head. "It's adorable how you can sleep at a time like this."

Suddenly, I had an idea.

I carried her in my arms bridal-syle as I bounded across the rooftops until a very familiar boulangerie came into view.

I landed on the balcony with ease, opening the trap door and setting Marinette down on her chaise.

"I had a feeling you'd come here," A voice said, and I turned around, fists raised.

A familiar bee-themed hero stood by the window, arms crossed as she smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Queen Bee?" I gaped. "Chloe, what are you doing here? How'd you get your Miraculous back?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Adrien, Adrien, Adrien..." Chloe laughed. "You really are dense, you know that, right?"

I paled.

"I agree with Plagg. Your such an idiot sometimes."

"...how do you know I'm Adrien?" I finally managed. 

"Easy. I met Plagg."  Queen Bee walked over, hands on her hips.

"You... what?! When?!"

"That doesn't concern you, Adrien. Right now, there's an akuma on the lose, and Ladybug is unconscious. We have work to do."

"What? Ladybug's unconscious?" My eyes narrowed. "Chloe, what did you-"

"Your stupid." A tiny voice behind me said.

I turned, a red and black kwami floating above Marinette.

"Why hello, Tikki." Queen Bee grinned.

Ladybug themed. Tikki was Ladybug themed. Which can only mean-

"Marinette is Ladybug?" I deadpanned, thinking it through.

Hair. Eyes. Adorable freckles. Personality. Clumsiness. Stuttering.

...I really am an idiot.

Tikki laughed at my expression. "He finally figures it out!"

Queen Bee grinned. "He looks like he's gonna faint."

"More like jump of a roof," I mumbled.

Queen Bee and Tikki were laughing they're heads off, and I noticed Marinette begining to stir.

"Shhh! Shes waking up!"

Marinette sat up, her eyes darting from Tikki, to Queen Bee, and to me (her eyes widening as she remembered what had happened earlier).

"T-Tikki! What are y-you doing out in the o-open?" Marinette smiled, ignoring me. "And, Chloe? How'd you get your Miraculous back?"

"Master Fu," Chloe simply said, grinning. "Now transform, Mari, we have an akuma to defeat. Adrien, say something..."