Miraculous Ladybug OLaL 50K Art Contest

Hello everyone!

In celebration of Of Love and Lies hitting 50K views (and because I still haven't finished the sequel), I am holding an art contest!

All you have to do is draw any scene from Of Love and Lies or another one of my Miraculous Ladybug fics (Masked Secrets, It's Complicated, etc). I'd prefer if you enter digital art, but traditional art is okay too. And if you don't want to draw a scene from one of my MLB fics, then you can draw any of them a new cover, if you'd like!

When you're done with your entry, tag me in a book here on Wattpad (and include your drawing), or you can post your drawing on Instagram and tag me in it (my username is simplytiggs_art)! Or if you'd prefer to send it through email, you can do that, too. Just PM me for more info!

Here are the prizes:

2nd and 3rd Place: The winners will be mentioned on my profile and will have their art featured in the book their art is from.

1st Place: Their Art will be featured in Of Love and Lies and I will draw them anything they want (whether it's something from one of their fan fictions, their favorite ship, one of their OCs, or anything, really!), and they'll get a chance to draw a new cover for Of Love and Lies or a scene from the upcoming sequel, The Lies We Tell! And when the sequel comes out, their art will be featured in it, and they'll get a shoutout on my profile and in this book as well!

All of the entries that don't win will be posted on my Instagram account, and, if they're scenes from one of my other MLB fics, will be put in the chapter or book that scene/cover is from.

The winners will be decided by me and Derpy_is_awesome , and there is no deadline for entries! But please know that we only have room for ten entries TOPS.

Please PM me if you're interested in entering, and thank you all for reading Of Love and Lies! I am sorry that I've been inactive since July 2019. I promise that I am now working on my stories. I took a much needed break and am ready to get back into the action!!

Simply,

-Tiggs