I nodded, because I understood him completely Liam is all about the pack and making sure his friends and family are safe. Asking him to even keep an eye out for Pebbles is asking a lot, but considering that he knows I would do the same for him is the reason why out of everyone in this house, we are the closes.

“So,” Liam says with a pause, “Give me the highlights of what’s going on with you.”

Sighing I looked from where Pebbles tossed and turned to Liam as I say, “You remembered when I shifted the night Louis cornered us?”

He nods.

“Something happened,”

“Obviously.”

I shook my head, “Something happened that night and since then my control on my anger has been out of whack.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, when I shift I'm starting to lose control when coming back. When have you ever known me to lose control of myself shifting?

Liam shrugs, “I don’t know, maybe when we first met up.”

“Right," I nod, "After I left The Rebels, because I didn’t have my emotions under control.” I informed him.

“So do you think that whatever happen that night that it knocked you off balance?”

I nodded, “That’s what I’m thinking. Not to mention that this connection with Pebbles is getting stronger.”

"How strong?" he asked with a brow raised.

"I'm starting to hear her thoughts."

"I thought you could already do that?"

I shake my head, "No, I could hear her thoughts if they were directed to me, but as of he pass few days I have been able to hear what she's thinking."

"How is that?" 

I shrugged, "I was taking to her though thoughts and I thought I broke the connection, but I could still hear her thinking to herself."

"How long does it last?"

"A few seconds, nothing long term."

“Have you looked into the Legendary Lovers bullshit?”

I nodded, “Same thing as in the last 3 books I looked in. The Legend is fake, there’s more to the story, but I won’t be able to find the answers here.”

“If not here than where?”

I shook my head, “I don’t know yet.”

Pebbles tossing and turning increased as I heard he start to whisper my name with fear.

“Go see about her.” Says Liam as he pats my shoulder, “And when you’re done, get some sleep, your starting to look like Steven black wolf after he got into that drunk bar fight and ended up with those dark bruises under his eyes for 3 days.”

I laughed, “I will.” Turning around and bumping fist with Liam I say, “Night bro.”

“Night.” He says as he turns and walks down the hall to his room.

Going back into my room I close the door behind me as I walk to the bed instantly touching Pebbles shoulder as she jumps from being startled, quickly placing her hand on top of mine as she opens her eyes.

---------------------------

Anna POV

“Pebbles.”

Was all that I heard as I tried to get my eyes to focus on the person in front of me. The familiar warmth ran through me as I relaxed.

“You’re okay.” Is what Harry says as I moved my hand that was on top of his, so I was known holding it as I squeezed it.