another bueller. - cameron frye [edited]

this is set before the movie btw

y/n bueller was back from her year at an old girl private school, she had gotten suspended by edward roonie countless times for pranks or skipping. and one time she even dyed his hair blue, by putting it in his hat. grace liked her, even though she was trouble maker. jeanie liked and didn't like her at the same time. jeanie liked her more than ferris because he acted innocent and y/n knew and told people and accepted that she was bad. she had saved jeanie's ass from getting in trouble when she skipped with that guy she met at the police station. she said she was the one skipping and that they got the two bueller girl's mixed up. she had saved ferris from getting held back a year again. she actually set sloane and ferris up, sloane was in her biology class and they had both hated the teacher so they got to talking.

she had helped cameron with the loads of times that ferris had hassled him, she had promised to help with whatever he needed. she was actually a real sweetheart if you got to know her. but one time she was in the mood for some fun, and well she got told she was close to getting expelled so her parents sent her away a all girl boarding school, with dresses past the knees, and a dress code for socks. she hated it, so she got sent back. her mother and father gave her one last chance at northbrook high school.

sunday 18th of july, y/n l/n.

i knocked on the door of my own home which i hadn't been to in a while. sloane opened the door in her swimmers.

"hey y/n! you're back? no way." she said happily.

i walked in my denim jacket clung to me as i walked in with my army duffle bag. she gave me a light hug and as we broke ferris walked in.

"who is it sloane?" asked ferris walking in with his swim trunks on, and a cameron standing next to him in some shorts without a shirt.

"oh y/n your back!" ferris said walking over to give a hug. we hugged, squashing me.

i gave cameron a hug. "hey trouble." he smiled.

monday 19th of july, northbrook high.

it was y/n's first day back at northbrook. she was sporting a pair of short denim shorts, a black long sleeve shirt. white converse with fuzzy socks, and army jacket around her waist. she had just gotten out 'camerons piece of shit.' as the bueller siblings called it. and cameron and her walked into school, his arm around her shoulders.

she had binders in her hands waiting for history class to start. "so who's the next contestant in the running?" y/n asked reffering to the next 'trouble maker.' they always tried beat y/n, but that was impossible.

"probably him." cameron pointed.

tuesday 20th of july, camerons garage.

"OH SHIT!" shouted cameron. my eyes where wide. cameron just killed his dads ferrari.

"he is gonna kill me." cameron said surprisingly happy.

"no! no he isn't. i'l-i'll say it was me. he hates me hanging over here anyway. right ferris?" i ask hoping my brother will help.

"yes it was us, the 'terrible buelleurs.'" he said cracking a joke.

"see it will all work out, sloane you go home and don't get involved you weren't even here and me and ferris get the fall. everything will be fine cam." i say patting his shoulder.

boy oh boy, my second day back and i'm already toast. but its for cam, so it will be worth the even longer dresses and those ugly school shoes.

"no y/n, no ferris." he said looking at his shoes.

"-this was my fault, and my dad well he can fuck off i will take it. if i tell him you too did this then i wont be able to see you guys ever again. and you guys are the only friends i got."

"fine, but i am coming with you when you tell him." i say.

"fine."

later that even cameron's father walked in as we sat on the couch.

ferris and sloane has already gone home, so it was just me and cam.

i squeeze his thigh comfortingly.

"dad, i wrecked your ferrari." cameron said, thinking he my as well just go out and say it.

"YOU DID WHAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!?" he shouted, veins popping.

"sir, it was my fault. he is just covering me." i say sitting up.

"i'll pay for damages." i say walking over to him.

"of course it was you! it's always a good for nothin' beullers." he said.

my fists clenched.

"it was a mistake sir, i don't think those words are very kind. i'm very sorry sir. but i am going to pay damages and i have my sincere apologies, what else is there for me to say or do?" i say, holding back my urge to put him in a hospital.

"shut up you little whore! and get the fuck out of my house!" he shouted.

i smiles at cameron grabbed my bag and got up to leave when cameron stopped me.

"do not talk to her that way father!" cameron boomed across the room.

cameron walked over, there noses almost touching. both men raging fearfully.

"you know dad, she has been there for me all my life. like family, more than you will ever be. i'd take a bullet for her, you? i'd let fall. sounds cruel but you know what else is? me going to school with a black eye from my own god damned father! she helped with homework brought it from school. she is a beuller but ya wanna know something, i would rather be a beuller than a frye. i would rather be with her than you. so you can fuck off and go fuck your secretary!" he shouted defending me.

"cam you don't have to do this for me." i said calmly.

"a disappointed and whore perfect match get out of my house." he said.

cameron went into his room grabbed his school bag and some clothes, his casset tape player, he didn't worry about tapes because i was currently borrowing his smiths one which was his favourite, and his jumper.

he marched down the hall.

"i'm never coming back here, unless you are in the ground." he said grabbing my arm and marching out.

we got in his car. he started to burst out, in tears. i grabbed him and pull him close.

"i'm a little whore, don't worry about it." she joked.

"no your not. he is an asshole and if he ever says that do you again i'll kill him." he said seriously.

"cmon you can stay at our place, dad won't mind, and ma's outta town." i say patting his thigh.

we swap seats so i'm driving. i drive and we soon get home.

ferris, cameron and i laughed shared pizza and snuck some of our dads beers while he was out with his work dinner. cameron stayed with us until he and i were eighteen, we moved in together and got married two weeks after.

maid of honour was sloane and best man was ferris, just like we planned.

this is shit i'm sorry, and ik there is like 8247748292 spelling mistakes but i'm on my phone rn because my laptops at home and i need to update so here ya go!

also thank u all sm for 600+ views ahh you guys are the best 🥰🤪💝

- lily