new 'round here - ponyboy curtis!

"Bye mum! I'm going for a walk to look around!" I shout, "Okay sweetie do you have your switch?" "Always do!" I shout back. I shut the door and walk out down the scary street which is now my street. I am used to the whole ruff neighbour hood type thing. I'm from New York so this is a real walk in the park. I adjust my backpack strap, and look around. I see a group of boys two who look about my age some a bit older. I pull out a lollipop from my back and begin to suck on it. Orange my favourite. I continue walking, I pull out the book I'm reading. Its called 'gone with the wind.' I begin to devour myself into the book ignoring the noise of the boys shouting and goofing around. I am so caught up in the book until it gets pulled out of my hands, by a older looking boy with no grease in his hair, he has a smoke in his mouth, and has boots on. I roll my eyes. "Can I help you?" I say annoyed, "My friend over there wanted to know what you where reading." He says pointing, I turn to see him pointing to a gorgeous boy who looks my age, he is in a purple tank top and jeans. "Its called 'gone with the wind.' If you like reading I'd definitely suggest it, if you don't, don't even bother." I turn back to the other boy who is still holding my book, I put my hand out for it back and he puts his hand in mine. I shove it away, "I don't want your hand I want my book stupid." I say shaking my head. The other boys laugh. He hands it back.

"Ill be on my way now boys." I do my best fake salute and start walking away, until the the gorgeous one grabs my arm pulling me back. "Can you at least tell us ya name? I mean I'm intrigued, looks like a greaser. Reads. Got attitude And carry's a switch. I mean ya cant blame me." He says smiling, "I'm Y/N, I'm from New York so if you don't carry a switch well good luck to ya. And as for the reading, don't people read round' here? I mean the only other things to do is fights. And don't get me wrong I love fights but ay reading relaxes you." He smiles and I smile back, he puts his hand out for a shake. "I'm Ponyboy Curtis." I shake it, "Nice to meet ya." I say back. The quite one smiles at me. I smile back, and walk over to him. "So what do y'all do for kicks around here?" he looks up nervously. "Um, go to the dri-drive in. Or the Dingo." He stutters out. I look at the rest of the boys, "Well y'all wanna show me where that is?" One with a plaid shirt on smiles real big, "Sure, I'm Sodapop." I smile back showing my teeth "I'm Y/N." I look at the other boys, one has a grease all over him the other is the one who stole my book. "what are your names?" The one with grease says, "I'm Steve, I work at the DX." I nod, "I'm Dallas." the one who stole my book says. "Oh so thats your name book stealer." He chuckles. "You must defienitly be new in town, no one talks to me that way. Where'd you say you where from again?" He says, "what's to be scared of, your just a greaser trying to survive. And I'm from New York." He smiles "that's where I'm from!" He says loudly. "Well in that case where'd you go to school?" He smirks "I went to the little one on the crummy side of town where they checked you for weapons when you went inside." I smirk "no kidding, that's where I went. What's your last name?" He chuckles "Winston why?" I grin ear to ear, I have known him since kindergarten we where best friends till he got put in refermortoty. "So what trouble makin' you been up to without me." I say like I always used when he was in juvie. "Lewer, is that you?" I nod he picks me and spins me around. "My jail buddy's back!" I laugh.

He places me down I look over at ponyboy he looks angry, I wonder why. "So, how you two know each other?" Asks Ponyboy, "We go way back, it started when I got in trouble first day back. So did he. I mean his Dallas Winston what can you expect? So we go in and we instantly became friends we stayed friends even when he got sent to juvie but after that we grew apart and he moved here. What a small world am I right?" Dallas notices Ponyboys anger and goes up to him and whispers something. I can't here what there saying.

PONY'S POV

Dall, walks up to me smirking. He's gonna get her. Why cant I get the girl for once? He whispers to me. "Firstly, no need to get jealous bud. She's like a sister. Second, she likes you. I can tell. You should ask her out." He pulls back and I no longer feel jealous or angry. She likes me! maybe. 

Y/NS POV

Once Dallas pulls back pony boy is grinning ear to ear. Now I wanna know what they are talking about. "I feel left out." says Sodapop. he walks over to them, steve following. Dallas tells them I still cant here but they all laugh. Ponyboy looks over and smiles I smile back. He walks over to me confidence in his step. His eyes are gleaming with hope. And that smile. Oh that damn smile, has me weak at the knees. "Hey Y/N, I know we just met and all. But would you like to go out sometime? Like to the Dingo or somthin'." I smile, "I would love to,-" He smiles and looks so cute and happy. "-but-" his face falls, as if I could crush his heart in seconds. "Your pain' for my pepsi." I shove him playfully his face lights back up. He hugs me excitedly and all his friends look happy. He pulls back "SHE SAID YES!" I chuckle, he is so cute. "WOOHOOO!" shout all the boys, they all cheer and I blush. Who new guys would be that excited to go out with lil ol' me. I pull out a pen and yank his arm to write my number on it. I write my number and add a little heart. "Call me tonight." I give him a kiss on the cheek and start walking back home.

Who would've guessed that, that was the day I met the love of my life. And father of my children.

First imagine! I know I promised to update yesterday im sorryyyy but anyway i did have a great day you greasers! 😝

- Lils xx