"i hate you." - teddy duchamp. [edited]

y/n and teddy had never liked each other. y/n chambers, would hang around with the gang most of the time. unless she was at home, bashed up and unable to move. or if she just didn't want them to know that she got hit everyday at least once at home. that soon lead her to mental health making her angry most of the time. teddy, well he was practically the same. his father was a bit loose in the head.

one day, she and teddy where teasing and calling names like every time. when he said something y/n would have never thought would leave his lips.

"at least i don't get beat up at home, you weak little bitch."

y/n had no where else to go one time so she went to teddy. gordie was out of town with his grandparents. chris was somewhere. vern's mother didn't like y/n so she couldn't go there. and vern would just baby her which she didn't need. eyeball was fucking around with ace. and she could barley walk. her blood covered white shirt, her bashed up jean cover legs, her eyes filled with tears. she walked straight through town not caring what people thought. her history teacher miss green, saw her walk past limping. y/n chucked her hair into a bun getting it out of her eyes. she chucked a cig in, and continued the walk her not favourite person but he would have to do.

his old lady was outta town so she could stay the night if she needed. her bloody, bruised fist knocked on the door. he opened it not expecting y/n chambers to be at his front door.

"what happened?" he asked worriedly.

"i-i-" she tried to speak but the tears and sobs just came out.

she was not only crying because of what happened but also because of the pain coming from her blood covered body. y/n never once in her life cried in front of anyone except her brothers. and even then that was rare.

she stopped the tears, and managed to say. "i should go."

she didn't want to here about her being a pussy. she was about to leave when teddy grabbed her arm.

"stay."

so she did. she told him everything that happened and they stitched her up. she stayed the night teddy took the couch while y/n slept in his bed.

the next morning she said "please don't tell anyone teddy."

he shrugged. "i won't shortass." he said jokingly.

"tell anyone i meant it, or your ass is gras duchamp." she left.

"i hate you." she said, one single tear rolled town her cheek.

"i fucking hate you!"

"i hate you more than i do my old man. why don't you fuck off, i don't say shit about your old lady, or old man. or your problems. i trusted you that night, i don't trust nobody and you do this to me. you're a genuine asshole." she said storming of to her house.

she passed her brother and the cobras, her fresh black eye had tears running down it. her dad also happened to hit her this morning. eyeball looked in worry at his sister. he never really did worry about her. but he saw her crying so that is a different story. infact he was a total asshole to her like he was with chris.

"hey y/nn" eyeball said.

"what the fuck do you want?!" she bursted out.

"oohs." filled the air as the cobras made fun of him.

"hey cutie." ace said eyeing her.

she looked in disgust. "fuck off faggot." she said.

"you got a dirty mouth for a girl." he said angering her more.

the whole gang had chased after her by now. they were standing watching her.

"obviously, i didn't make it clear for your little brain. get this through your skull ace. fuck you! fuck off! and get the fuck away from me before i do something you regret!" she shouted.

he pulled out the switch blade and put it to her neck, "i'm gonna kill you."

both the chambers brothers looked at each other in worry. sure they hated each other, but when it came to y/n they could agree that she was important.

y/n grabbed his arm quickly kneed him in the chest winding him.

she kicked his face. blood dripped from his face. "fuck off you piece of shit, you couldn't kill me if ya wanted to."

y/n avoided everyone after that for a solid week. until chris, vern, and gordie persuaded her to come to the tree house.

she walked her double denim heating her skin in the cold winter. she climbed up the ladder to see teddy in there already. she wanted to leave but the door was trapped she couldn't get out.

"teddy and y/n fix it you dipshits!" yelled gordie. y/n sat down.

"fuck this."

y/n looked up. "it's your fault. if hadn't said that, i wouldn't have gotten mad. but no, so that led to this retard." she said annoyed.

"fuck you." he said walking closer to her.

there noses touched.

"fuck you more."

before she knew teddys lips where on hers. they kissed passionately. the hate fluently shown, by rough lip bits, hard slaps on the ass, tugging on hair. it was very much a kiss only y/n and teddy could share. they moan and moan and the kisses deepen.

they are soon lying down. y/n's shirt is off. so is teddys. they are a moaning hateful mess.

chris, vern and gordie open the door to see what was going on. "holy shit, thats why they were so quite." vern said staring at y/n's boobs.

"stop staring at my tits verno." she said throwing a magazine at him. she chucked her white shirt on and walked out of the treehouse not wanting to deal with there comments.

y/n hopped down the ladder to hear. "you made out with my sister who you fucking hate?" chris said in confusion.

"i'm so confused." vern said innocently.

"you felt her tits!" gordie shouted in shock.

"well chris, i guess she aint so bad. and vern don't be i like her so i kissed her, i don't know if she feels the same way but i like her a lot. and yes lachance i felt her fuckin' tits get over it she let me so i did."

she laughed and walked away.

they hated each other in there own special way.there hate was better than regular peoples love. so they gladly hated each other for the rest of there lives.

thanks for 300 views x

- lily