We All Need To Chat.

This is one of the few reasons why we're all going to sit down, and have a nice chat

    Look, that chapter about Starjumper is old. It's not up-to-date. 
As far as I'm concerned last I checked she had given all proper credit. I don't know if that's the case now, and wasn't planning on commenting on this situation at all.
   I DO NOT, condone bullying whatsoever. It's uncalled for. It's stupid.  If you find an issue with the story chapter credits or something talk either  to Starjumper, the author who you must be 1000% sure had wrote it in the first place, and ask them. I'm not in connections with either parties, whether it be Starjumper or the original authors. 
    This was written awhile back and no longer has any meaning if the problem was dealt with. I am no longer connected to any of the up-to-date chapters, so I don't know what's going on. It upsets me however, when I get a hand full of comments arguing about something that has happened almost year and a half now. If you want to DM me to talk more go ahead, but I really don't need any more fighting in the comments. If I see any comments like this again you account will be blocked and the comments will be deleted.