You Get Sick!

Mikasa
You were currently at Lunch, sitting next to Mikasa and Eren, with Armin and Jean sitting across from you. Mikasa didn't know that you were sick and, you didn't want her to find out. You were the type of person to never want any help from anyone and was pretty stubborn when someone offered to help you. "Y/n? You listening?" Eren asked snapping you out of your thoughts. "Uh. Y-Yeah, I'm Fi-Fine." Armin gave you a concerned look. "You sure? You look kinda pale." This caught Mikasa's Attention. "Y/n, are you sick?" She asked. "No, I'm fine. Like I said perfectly healthy." You smiled. Mikasa stared intently at you. "Okay, if your perfectly Healthy, Why haven't you been eating?" She asks looking at your plate. You don't answer. "That's what I thought. Come on, let's get you to bed." Mikasa ordered making you stand up and walk to the Barracks with you. "Mikasa, I'm fine." You tried to say, but Mikasa had pushed you on the bed and covered you up with the blankets. "No. Your Sick. Now Sleep." She answered, kissing your cheek. "Ugh. Fine, but only if we cuddle." You said. Mikasa sighed and got in to bed with you. "Yay." You mumbled, cuddling with her, slowly falling asleep.

Annie
You woke up this morning, sick. You tried just shaking it off as nothing, but nope. The sickness wasn't having anything about it. It just wanted to make you as sick as possible. So now, after the first session of training, which consisted of you almost puking, twice. You laid down in your bed, trying to sleep but was to cold. "Why do I have to be sick? It sucks." You frowned. You heard the door open and, just in case it was Annie, closed your eyes to make it look like your sleeping. "Y/n, I know your awake." She mumbled. "No, I'm sleeping." You replied laughing a bit. You heard her chuckled and slowly turned to face her. "Hey...Annie." You mumbled quietly. She sat down on your bed and ran her fingers through your hair. " What happened at training this morning? You just suddenly disappeared." She said. You smiled at her being concerned for you. "I'm just a bit sick, that's all. Nothing to serious." Annie gave you a slightly concerned look. "Well, you should at least try to get some sleep." She said. You sighed. "I tried, but it's to cold. I can't fall asleep." Annie nodded her head and got into bed and laid next to you. "A-Annie? What're you doing?" You questioned, slightly embarrassed. "You said it was cold, so I want to help." She replied. You smiled and hugged her. "Your the best." You mumbled as you wrapped you arms around her, as she did the same to you. "Wait, but won't you get in trouble for skipping training?" You asked. "No. And besides, your sick. I want you to be better as soon as possible." You gave her a smile and the two of you continued cuddling until you fell asleep.

Hanji
After Hanji found out that you were sick, well, let's just say, she instantly started giving you medicine and making you rest. "But Hanji, I'm booooored." You whined. Hanji chuckled. "Well, being sick is very boring." She replied. You frowned and pulled the blankets up so that they were covering your face. "Hey, don't be like that. Thus sickness should only last for a few day, okay?" You grumbled and muttered "I don't care. I'm bored." "Y/n you sound like a child." "I don't care." Hanji pulled the blanket off of your face and looked at you. "We can cuddle if you want." SHe offered. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes please." Hanji smiled and laid down next to you. "Still bored?" Hanji questioned. "Just a bit." You replied yawning. "You should get some sleep. It'll help." Hanji suggested. You smiled and nodded your head. "Okay." You said, and not before long was sleeping.

Sasha
You had woken up with a massive headache and literally couldn't get out of bed. You did try, but every time you stood up, you got really dizzy. So, that had led to you, staying in bed for the whole day. And Sasha being the best girlfriend ever, decided to bring you food during meals, and talked to you until she had to leave for training again. "Wait, Sasha I have a question." You mumbled, your eyes closed. "Yeah, what is?" She asked quietly so your headache didn't get worse. "Can we cuddle, Pwease?" You opened your eyes and gave her the most innocent and adorable looks you could muster with a headache. She stayed quiet, and you could tell she was trying to convince herself to go for training. But, Sasha sighed and gave you a smile. "Only for a bit though, okay?" You smiled and nodded your head. "Okay, I'm okay with that." You said as she climbed in next to you. "You'd be fine with Cuddling even for, like, what 5 minutes?" She joked. "Yeah, probably." You smiled.

Ymir
Whenever you were sick, you always tried to hide it from Ymir. But she always found out sooner or later though usually it was sooner. It was breakfast and you were trying to avoid Ymir as much as possible. You had lost your voice from all the yelling you did the other day. You were yelling at Jean and Eren because they were fighting and it had been going on all day, and your poor voice had to suffer. Walking into the Dining Room, you quickly get your food and move to the very back table in the corner, hoping not to get noticed. Luckily, it did work, until Ymir and Krista walked in and Almost instantly made eye contact with you. Ymir walked over to your empty table calmly. "Hey Y/n." She introduced. You waved at her. "What no hello back?" She asked in fake offense as she put an arm around your shoulder. You just shrugged at her question. "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" You shook your head. Ymir eyed you intently. "Your sick." She stated. Your eyes widened for a moment. "I'm right aren't I?" You nodded in defeat. She sighed. "Well, come on, I'm talking you back to the barracks." She declared, taking your hand and dragging you back to the barracks.