First Fight! (Oh no :o)

(These take place after 4 moths of dating each other)

Mikasa
You looked at your self in the mirror. You were currently wearing Mikasa's scarf and had did so without her permission. You heard the bell ring for breakfast and decided to wear the scarf to Breakfast to surprise Mikasa.
-----Mini Time Skip To When Everyone Is Eating-----
You sat across from Armin and Eren, while Jean sat next to you. "So, she actually let you wear that?" Eren questioned. You chuckled nervously and looked at Eren. "Well, I kind of, just took it, Y'know?" "Without her permission!? She's going to freak!" Armin exclaimed. "I have never seen her without it!" "Don't Worry I'm-" You Were cut off my the sound of the Dining Hall's doors Being slammed open and your angry looking Girlfriend Stomping up towards you. "Y/n, Why are you wearing my scarf!?" You were pretty shocked but tried to answer. "Well, I didn't think-" "I know you didn't think! That's My scarf! Do you know how dear that is to me!!??" She shouted. You quickly unwrapped that scarf from your neck as she forcefully yanked it out of your hands. "Well, I thought you wouldn't mind! I didn't know you liked an old scarf that much.." You mumbled. "Whatever. I can't date someone who would decide to take something so dearest to me and not tell me about it." You looked at her. "Did you just break up with me?" "Yeah, I did. If your even smart enough to understand that! Being on how Clingy you are!" She shouted. This time, you stood up. Tears were forming in your eyes but you just ignored them. "Fine. If you want to break up, then fine. But, don't expect another chance from me. I mean, you break up with me over something so stupid, Then Fine. That's your choice. But I never want you to talk to me again. Ackerman." You Declared before walking out of the room of shocked cadets.

Annie
You and Annie had been getting into more arguments with each other though the two of you never noticed, you felt that it was starting to get out of hand. So, you went to go find Annie and try to see if she wanted to hang out and hopefully that would help the Argument thing. Walking into the Girl's Barracks, You surprisingly found Annie. Smiling, you walk up to her and tap her shoulder. "Hey Annie!" You greeted hugging her. Annie sighed and turned around. "What is it Y/n?" She asked. "Well, since we have the day off and all, I was wondering, if maybe you wanted to hang out?" You asked. Annie gave you a cold look. "No. I can't. Try hanging out with someone else." You frowned. "Annie? Is everything alright?" You questioned with concern in your voice. "Yes. I'm fine. Just Leave." "Okay, Now I know something is not right. What's the matter?" Annie sighed again. "You want to know?" You nodded. "You really want to know?" "Yes, Annie, I really want to know." You replied smiling a little. "Well the problem is, your clingy. I can't stand people who are clingy." Annie informed. You frowned again. "What?" "I just said, your clingy. And, I think it would be best if we broke up." "Annie, A-are you serious?" You asked tears in your eyes. "Yes. I am very serious." She replied. You nodded and wiped a few tears. "A-Alright then. I don't know how you think I'm clingy, but it's your decision, and I hope you know, Your not getting a second chance." You said before walking out leaving Annie there in sorrow. She didn't want to break up with you, but she had to. She didn't deserve you, or anything for that matter. But she already broke your heart, and you made it clear that she didn't get a second chance.

Hanji (I'm sorry it's short Kind of like Levi)
You were helping Hanji out in an experiment on Eren. "Hey, Y/n could you get my clipboard? It should be on my desk." Hanji asked. "Mkay." You replied, walking over to her desk. You found the clipboard and picked it up but accidently knocking over Hanji's Coffee all over her desk and paperwork. "Y/n! Look what you did!! All of my Paperwork! Ruined!!" She exclaimed. "S-S-Sorry Hanji! I swear it was and accident! I didn't mean it!!" Hanji rushed over to her desk and stared in horror as all of her research papers drowned in Coffee. "H-H-Hanji, I'm-" "No. Get Out." "Bu-" "I Said get OUT!" She shouted angrily, which made you squeak and jump bit. "O-Okay." You rushed out of the door and slammed it behind you. You could still hear her swearing about what happened. "Damn....Messed up again.." You mumbled as you walked through the Hallways tears in your eyes.

Sasha (Pretty Short too)
You were getting pretty upset by Sasha's behavior. This is because all she wants is food and hanging out with Connie. Sometimes, you thought she forgot that you're her Girlfriend. Sighing, you went to go talk to her about her behavior. Walking around the Hallways, you walked past the Boy's Barracks, but quickly stopped after hearing giggling through the door. "That sounds like Sasha..." You mumbled quietly. Quietly, you opened the door and instantly regretted it. There She was, your girlfriend, literally cuddling and hugging Connie. "S-S-S-Sasha?" You asked, your voice shaky. "Y/n! W-What's up?" Sasha asked nervously, sitting up as did Connie. "Your cheating on me and you ask 'what's up'!? Are you fucking serious!? I mean I suspected it, but I didn't think it was real! And Connie! I thought we were friends! What the Hell?!" You shouted angrily. "Y/n, please-" "No! Don't 'Y/n Please,' Me! Were over! And I never want either of you to speak to me again!" You shouted, walking back out and violently slamming the door behind you, as you went to the roofs.

Ymir
You thought that Ymir had been avoiding you. For the past few days she had been not talking, hanging out, or even being near you. And you, being you, thought it was because you were mean to her somehow as if it was something you said. So, you decided to confront her about it, though you wish you hadn't. This is basically what happened;
You walked down the Hallways in search of Ymir when you passed the girl's dorms and heard talking. Thinking maybe it was Ymir, or someone who might know where Ymir was, you walked in, but almost broke down into tears. There was Ymir, but she was making out with Krista. "Y-Ymir?" You asked quietly. Ymir looked up and froze. "H-H-How could you? After I trusted you...After I believed you....After everything I did for you. And Krista, What happened about being friends? I-I thought you guys were different from others, but I thought wrong. I let my guard down because I thought I could trust you guys...But no, your just like everyone else." You cried. "Y/n, I'm sorry! J-Just-" You cut Ymir off. "Do you want to know why, I always came off mean?" Silence. "It was because traitors like you, who take my trust and betray me have hurt me too much that I don't know who to trust anymore....Ymir, We're over, Along with our Friendship. I never want to hear, or see you again. That goes for you too Krista." You walked out of the Dorms and wiped your eyes and walked away outside and climbed into a tree.