They Ask You Out!

Mikasa
You sat at an empty table in the Dining Hall, in complete shock. You and your brother had a giant fight, in the middle of lunch and he said the most hateful things he has ever said to you. At first you didn't believe him, until he said 'I can't believe I would ever be related to the most messed up and ugliest person in this world.' He knew that you were self-conscious about the way you looked, and he knew he had struck a sensitive nerve. Tears streamed down your face, as you bolted out of the Dining Hall as fast as possible and made your way into the girls Barracks. No one else should've been in there so you didn't try hiding your sobs as you hid yourself under your blanket. You had slammed the door shut when you stormed in, so when you heard it open, you tried containing your cries of sadness. "Y/n, I know it's you." You heard a familiar voice. "M-M-Mikasa?" You asked through sobs. "Yes, it's me. Now can you please come out from under the blanket?" She asked. "N-No. I look terrible. You hear Jean say it for himself to. That I was the most Ugliest Person in the world." You felt Mikasa rub your back. "Well he's wrong. You are the most Beautiful and talented person I know. Don't let any one make you think otherwise." She admitted. You peeked your head out of the covers. "Do you Really think of me that way?" Mikasa nodded and hugged you and you gladly hugged her back. "Y/n....Would you be my Girlfriend?" Mikasa asked. You hugged her even tighter and replied with "Yes."

Annie (Might be a little sad)
You sat alone outside, eating an apple that you took from the Dining Hall. You wanted to avoid everyone for a little while just to clear your thoughts and the fact that you were a little sad. You were sad because you had just received a letter from your older sister saying that your Mother had just passed away last night due to sickness. You blamed yourself for it. You kept thinking, 'If only I had been there to take care of her, she might still be alive.' You brought your knees to your chest and rested your head on them, trying not to cry. It was fairly rare that you would cry, and you always tried hiding that you were sad, keep a tough attitude and make everyone believe that you were strong and that they didn't have to worry for you. You felt tears prickle your eyes and was about to cry, until you heard footsteps becoming louder as someone walked up to you. Quickly wiping your eyes with your hand, you put on a smile and turned around to see who it was. Your eyes landed on Annie who stopped walking so she was right in front of you. "H-Hey Annie, what's up?" You cursed yourself for stuttering but still continued to smile. Annie frowned and rolled her eyes. "Cut the act. I know your faking it." She demanded. You stood there shocked. No one has ever been able to see through you so fast. "What do you mean? I'm perfectly happy!" You exclaimed. "Y/n, your not. I saw the letter. That's why I came over here to talk to you." She admitted. You frowned. "It's okay to cry, to feel sad. In this world, sadness is all around." "I-I'm sorry." You apologized. "Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong." "I'm sorry I lied to you about being happy, about not being sad. I know I shouldn't bottle up my emotions, but I don't want anyone to worry about me." You looked at the ground. "Just don't do it again, okay? And I also have to ask you something." You looked up at her. "Ask away." You said. Annie's face had a very light blush on it, as she avoided eye contact. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my G...Girlfriend?" You smiled, not a fake smile, but a real and genuine smile. "R-Really? Of Course!!" You gave Annie a hug while she hugged back.

Hanji
You were in your dad's Office once again. You weren't in trouble this time though, which was surprising. You dad wanted to know how training with the titan addict was going. "Do you two get along well?" He asked. You nodded. "Yep." "Do you like her being your trainer?" "Of course! She's like my best friend!" You smiled. "Good. Now on a scale from 1 to 10 how good would you rate her?" You gave your dad a confused look but answered the question anyways. "10000." You giggled. Your dad smiled and chuckled a bit. "Okay last question, How would you describe her?" You thought for a moment before answering. "Wonderful, beautiful, funny, friendly, cute, adorable, has a good sense of humor, and I like the ways she laughs." You replied. You had answered all of these questioned truthfully, so you didn't think anything of it. But what you didn't know was that Hanji, herself was outside the door listening to everything. "Okay, I know I said that was the last one but we still have another question." That's when the offices' door swung open and Hanji stood there smiling like an idiot, "Would you be my girlfriend?" She asked. You smiled widely and gave her a huge hug. "Yes!"

Sasha (This is just part 1 for this scenario it will be continued in the next chapter.)
You sat in the Dining Hall with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. You were going to sit with Sasha and Connie, but you didn't know were they are. "So how's everything going between you and Sasha? You two always hang out together." Eren asked. "I think everything's going great. I actually had something to ask her and it is really important, but I couldn't find her." You replied. "It's not like her to miss a meal. Though I am curious, what is it that's so important you had to ask her?" Armin questioned. You felt your face heat up. "W-w-well, I sort of want her to be my girlfriend." You admitted. The three looked at you in complete shock. "Really?" Armin asked in disbelief. "Yeah, there's something about her that makes me so drawn to her, and when she laughs, it makes my heart flutter." By now you face was about as red as a tomato. Just then, Reiner walked up to and tapped you on your shoulder. "Reiner? What's up?" You asked. "We found Sasha and Connie, but follow me, I'll show you were they are." He said and waited for you to stand up. "Okay?" You agreed though it was more like a question. The two of you began to walk outside far from the Dining Hall. You two stopped and looked past a few bushes to see Connie and Sasha just cuddling and smiling at each other, like they had no cares in the world. You felt your heart shatter to a million pieces. Your crush, was already taken by someone else. Turning away you mumbled a 'thanks' To Reiner and walked back to the girl's Barracks in tears. While you left Reiner went up to talk to the pair. "Sasha, I didn't know you were dating Connie." He stated catching the twos attention. "Oh were not dating. We were just trying to come up with ideas for Sasha to ask out Y/n." Connie informed. Reiner looked in the direction in which you left. "Well, you might want to explain that to Y/n, she just saw you two and it looked like it she didn't take that to well." He replied. Sasha stood up. "No, no, no, no NO!" Sasha shouted as she paced. "That wasn't how it was supposed to play out!" "I think you might be able to catch up to her, if you run. I think she might be headed towards the girls barracks." Reiner said. And with that, Sasha ran off towards your direction.