New Character! Krista Lenz!

might skip some scenarios, I just really want this published faster)

How You Meet
You sat in the Dining Room, just picking at your food. You sat at a table in the far back, while mostly everyone sat in the middle of the hall. They were all playing a big game of Truth or Dare because training had be canceled that evening and following day. You weren't that interested and couldn't even if you wanted too. There was too many people in one spot for you to handle. So, you just quietly sat way from everyone and thought that you had gone unnoticed. You were surprised when a short, blonde haired girl sat across from you. "Hello, I saw you sitting here by yourself and thought you needed some company." You just shook your head and went back to picking your food. "Are you alright? You're awfully quiet." The girl questioned. You just shook your head again and replied in a very soft whisper. "I'm fine." You didn't look at the girl. She looked kind of shocked by your quietness. "What's your name? If I may ask." You sighed and spoke a but louder. "My name is Y/n l/n." "Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Krista."

Hanging Out!

After meeting Krista, the two of you began talking more at lunch, without really realizing it. It was lunch again and Krista, was once again sitting across from you. "Hey Y/n!" "Hi Krista." You greeted in your usual quiet tone. "How's everything going so far?" She questioned, trying to keep a conversation going. "How is what going?" You smirked. Krista gave a short laugh at your question. "I meant your day, silly." She smiled at you. You sent her a closed eyed smile. "It's been good so far, how about your day?" "It's been tiring." She replied with a sigh. "Don't worry, I'm sure things will be better tomorrow after a good nights rest." You answered cheerfully. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Hey, Y/n, you wanna hang out after Lunch tomorrow?" Krista broke the silence. You thought about for a few seconds before answering. "Sure, what's the harm?" You smile again.

They Realize They Have a Crush On You (Their P.O.V) (Part.1)
I sat in my dorm with Ymir. It was past curfew and the rest of the girls, not including Sasha, and Y/n, were playing Truth or Dare. It was originally Mina's idea to get rid of some stress. "So, Ymir, Truth or Dare?" Annie asked. "Dare!" Was the immediate reply. "Alright....I dare you to, ask out Y/n or Sasha." I froze at the mention of Y/n's name. Somehow, I kinda cared if Ymir was gonna ask out Y/n. I'd rather Ymir go with Sasha. I think Ymir noticed the shock in my eyes and smirked at me. "Alright....I'll ask out...Y/n." She finally answered. Suddenly, without thinking, I blurted; "No! You can't do that!..." Realizing my outburst, I awkwardly sat there in silence. "Oh? And why is that?" Everyone became silent before I replied. "Because....Because I have a crush on her! I Have a crush on Y/n!" After admitting that I liked her, I hid my face with my hands as everyone started asking me questions.

They Ask You Out! (Part.2)
You and Sasha were walking back to the girl's dorm when you heard your name being shouted. "I have a crush on Y/n!" You almost immediately recognized who the voiced belonged to. Krista. But there's no way she'd have a crush on you. You were so quiet and couldn't even hold up a conversation with more then 3 people. You hastily opened the door to see everyone asking Krista random questions. You were only able to here bits and pieces before everyone realized who was at the door. "Hey guys!" Sasha greeted happily. "Uh, hey guys.." You greeted in a very quiet voice and giving an awkward wave. "Y/n! Heeyy." You could tell Krista was blushing. Her face looked as if it was becoming redder the second. "Hey Krista. What was all the yelling about? I heard you guys from outside the door." You questioned. All around you, the room seemed to tense. "O-Oh, w-what did you here e-exactly?" The small blonde asked. "I heard you yelling that you, uh, had a crush on me?" You replied in a questioning manner. "Oh ya...about that..." You sighed. "It's all right. It was probably a dare, I understand." You gave a smile and as you turned around the corner to leave, you felt tears blur your vision. Krista looked around the people in the room looking for some advice until Ymir put a hand on her shoulder. "Go after her, and tell her the truth." She said. Krista quickly nodded and ran out, hoping to find you.
Running through the corridors of the building, she heard you crying and chased after the noise. Krista had found you, your knees up to your chest in a corner in the Dining Room. "Y/n!" She shouted, causing you to jump back. You quickly hid your face in your knees and wrapped your arms around your legs. "Y/n? Are...Are you okay?" No reply. "Look I'm sorry." Still no reply. "But I meant what I said okay? I have a crush on you." Krista confessed. You peeked your eyes out and lifted your head a bit, showing your tear stained face. "You do?" You asked for conformation. "Yes, and I want to know if you want to go out on a date with me sometime?" You waited a few seconds before nodding your head. The blonde smiled at you and pulled you in a hug. "I'm sorry for making you cry." Krista apologized. You smiled and wiped your tears away from your face. "No, it's okay. I overreacted a bit." You replied. "Yeah, but you thought I didn't like you, so your feelings were hurt, and that's alright." You hugged her back before the two of you went back to join the others in a new game of Truth or Dare.