New Character! Petra!

How You Meet!
You were in the stables, taking care of the horses and prepping them for the next expedition outside the walls. You had always loved taking care of the Horses. It was one of your favorite things to do. You were quietly brushing through your Horse's mane when you heard shouting coming from just outside the stables. "Well it's not my fault it happened!" A female voice shouted. "It Is your fault! If you didn't talk We wouldn't't Be on Stable Duty!" A male voice shouted. Stable duty? You were already assigned to do Stable Duty. Maybe the Corporal forgot. Walking out of the stables, you saw a girl with Ginger (?) Hair and A male with pale blonde (? I don't even know what Color Olou's Hair is or if I spelt his name Right.) Hair. The two were arguing over something. "Um, Excuse me?" You asked walking up to the two. The Girl with Ginger hair turned to you. "Yes?" You shuffled your feet and looked at the ground. "Well, I heard you two yelling about doing Stable duty, and well, I'm already currently, doing stable duty." The two looked at each other then back at you. "Sorry, what's your name?" The male asked. "Y/n L/n, Sir." "Nice Name. I'm Petra. And this over here is Olou." Petra introduced. "Great, It's nice meeting you both."

Hanging Out!
After meeting Petra, the two of you became fast friends. Both of you loved each other's company, and for you, she was really easy to talk to. Currently, it was Lunch and you and Petra were eating outside. "So, how's your day been?" You ask, biting into an apple. Petra smiled at you. "It's been going great! It got even better now that we don't have training for the Afternoon either!" You nodded. "Why do we only have half a training day anyways?" You questioned. "I heard it was because of a Meeting, though I could always be wrong." "Well, if you right or wrong, we still got the rest of the day off!" Petra smiled. "Yeah, your right."
The rest of the day, you and Petra hung out and planned the next time for you guys to hang out.

They Realize They Have A Crush On You (Their P.O.V)
I sat alone outside. I'I've been having trouble keeping my mind from wondering. I'I've been distracted by a few things, but Y/n has been on my mind the most. Her perfect smile, her laugh, those dazzling eyes. I shook my head. I can't be falling for her, can I? I don't even know if she likes girls. Sighing, I look at the clouds. Maybe it is possible that I like her.... I think I like her. Hopefully she feels the same way.

They Ask You Out!
Petra had asked you to meet her in the Stables. It had been 4 weeks since you met her, and frankly, you personally had a crush on her. You loved her sense of humor and how you could relate to her so easily. Though you doubted that that's what she called you to the stables for. But, you did have a little hope that maybe it was true that she would admit she liked you the same way.

----Mini Time Skip-----
You walked into the stables and immediately saw Petra standing with one of the horses, talking to herself.
"hey Petra." You greeted Walking towards her. She turned around and smiled at you. "Hey Y/n." "So what did you want to talk about?" You saw that Petra was beginning to blush. "well, I kinda needed to ask you something..." She trailed off. "Okay, what was it you needed to ask?" "Umm, Y/n, will.....Will you be my.. Girlfriend?" You smiled widely and gave her a hug. "Of Course! I'I've actually had a crush on you for awhile now!" "R-Really?" Petra looked surprised. "Yea! Though, I didn't't know if you felt the same way." You said. Petra smiled at you again. "Well, now we both know."

First Kiss!
You and Petra were assigned to clean the Dining Room for cleaning duty. "This is so boring! Why'd we have to clean?" You whined. Petra gave a small laugh. "Y/n, everyone has to clean. It's Corporal's Orders." "But whyyyyyyyyy?" You whined again. Petra smiled and walked over to you and gave you a hug. "Know what? If you clean with no more whining, You'll get a surprise." Petra said as if she was talking to a child. Your eyes lit up and you smiled. "Okay!" You agreed and began cleaning.
------_After Cleaning_------
You sighed as you sat down at one of the tables. "Ugh, finally done." You said slightly smiling. "that's good. And you stopped whining." She smiled. "Yay! Can I get my surprise now?" You asked childishly. Petra giggled and nodded her head. "Yes, but you have to close your eyes first." You nodded and did so. After a few seconds of silence, you felt a pair of soft lips on to yours and blushed. "P-Petra.." You mumbled blushing. "Awe! You're so cute when your Blushing." Petra gushed while hugging you.