Someone Else?

(Some Might be Short!)

Mikasa
After the breakup with Mikasa, you and Bertholdt had grown pretty close. Actually, so close that it looked like you two were dating, but weren't. It was seriously pissing off Mikasa, because the other day, she was going to apologize and see if you wanted to go out again, but she also saw Bertholdt with you, and couldn't. You had looked so Happy with him, that she couldn't ruin the moment. Currently, it was training and Mikasa was just watching you and Bertholdt Spar, not even paying attention to Eren who was her sparring partner. "Mikasa? You listening?" Eren questioned, snapping Mikasa out of her thoughts. "Yeah. I'm fine." She replied. Eren followed Mikasa's gaze to you and Bertholdt and sighed. "You really miss her, don't you?" Mikasa nodded her head, letting a frown show. "Yeah. I do. But I can't have her." "Why not?" Mikasa faced Eren. "She doesn't want anything to do with me Eren. I broke her heart, and I....I just don't know what to do anymore." Eren gasped. "Wait! Mikasa! I think I have a plan to get you two back together!" Eren exclaimed. "Really?" Eren nodded. "Okay, but only if you know it's most likely going to work." Mikasa replied. Eren nodded again and told Mikasa the plan.

Annie
The next day, After your break up with Annie, and you going to the roofs, you decided to tell Armin about it, seeing as the two of you were best friends. It was breakfast, but you and Armin were currently in the library. "So, what happened with you and Annie?" He asked. You sighed. "Well.." You then began to explain what happened, not noticing another person who was also in the library, going unnoticed by you and Armin. "Ouch. Maybe she was just kidding?" Armin tried suggesting. "Armin! I don't think Annie would joke about something like that. Plus, I'm pretty sure it was something I did." You frowned. Armin also frowned and rubbed your back while hugging you.
---Annie's P.O.V----
I saw Armin hug Y/n. Dammit. I seriously screwed up. I was planning on apologizing to her at breakfast, so this was my second guess. I hate that I broke up with her. Maybe I should try apologizing to her tomorrow....That might be my best bet. But it still hurts to know that she's probably moved on by now, and seeing her with Armin, made me even more upset.

Hanji
After you had fallen asleep in the tree, you were woken up. But, not by your girlfriend, it was by Mikasa. The two of you had went down to eat lunch, while you thought Hanji was still in her Office, her Commander Smith And Captain Levi were also eating in the Dining Hall today to observe the Cadets. When you and Mikasa walked in, almost immediately Hanji's eyes were on you, thought you paid no mind. You and Mikasa sat at a table with your food and began talking.
----Hanji's P.O.V-----
I watched as Y/n and Mikasa sat down and began eating. I felt bad about yelling at her, and I do regret it. I knew I overreacted, but I was caught in the moment. Now she probably thinks I hate her or something like that. But, I have to give her some time to come back on her own. I don't want to scare her again. Though it does upset me she's hanging out with Mikasa.

Sasha
After the breakup with Sasha, You and Eren had become best friends. Eren had really tried to comfort you when no one else did. Though aster a few weeks, he did ask you out, which you politely declined, saying you weren't ready for a new relationship and he said that he understood. You really missed dating Sasha for some reason, even after she cheated on you. Though you didn't know why and hated it. You would always try to forget everything that happened between you and Sasha, but it was difficult. Currently you and Eren where eating Dinner, not knowing Sasha was watching with a jealous expression.
------Sasha's P.O.V------
I watched as Eren and Y/n ate together. I knew I shouldn't of cheated on her, yet I did it anyways. I broke her heart and now, she wants nothing to do with me. I know I still have to apologize, but seeing her with Eren makes my blood boil.

Ymir
Your fight with Ymir had really took it's toll on you. For three days, you never talked to anyone, showed up for meals, or showed up for training. You thought no one would notice, but one person did. Marco. He was the only person to notice you being gone and to look for you. Thought it took him a few hours he finally did find you, and since that day, you two became best friends. So, Currently, You and Marco were at lunch, though you weren't eating. "Y/n, you have to eat." You crossed your arms. "No." Marco sighed. "Don't make me feed you." Marco threatened. "I don't care." "Well I do, now eat." You shook your head. "Not hungry." Marco looked you in the eyes. "Y/n. You haven't ate anything for three whole days! Now eat something!" He frowned. You sighed and picked up a slice of bread and slowly took a bite out of it. "Happy?" You asked. Marco smiled and nodded his head. "Very."
-----Ymir's P.O.V----
I watched as Marco and Y/n ate. God I hate how I fucked up. I never should've even cheated on her in the first place! Yet I did! I am a complete Dumbass. I doubt she'd want me back, but I still have to apologize and with Krista's idea it might and I mean might work.