found.

December 5th 1996

     "Did you see him?" El whispered loudly as the two girls pressed their backs against the wall.

     "Yeah, he's blonde, kinda skinny."

     "Did he go to his room?"

     Kis nodded.

     "Is the professor gone?"

     Another nod.

    "Okay, let's go."

     The two girls snuck across the hallway, exchanging a look before knocking on the door down the hall from theirs.

     There was a long period of silence then the door hesitantly opened.

     "Hello?"

     El smiled and stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm El and this is my friend, Kismet but I call her Kis."

     The boy looked between them, uncertainty plastered across his face.

     "This is the part where you tell us your name," Kis said as she crossed her arms.

     "The stone guy calls me Newt."

     "Newt?"

     He nodded as he pushed his too long hair out of his eyes.

     "Well Newt, we wanna show you something, come with us."

     Kis swore she saw the blonde boy smile as he let the door close behind them and hurried after them down the hall.

August 2nd, 2002

4:50 pm

     "Stop it Newt!" Thomas laughed as he tried to push the blonde boy away.

     Newt pouted then placed another kiss on his cheek. "Am I not allowed to kiss you anymore?"

     "We have training to go to!" Thomas whined as Newt kept peppering his face with kisses.

     Newt winked at his and squeezed his hip. "I can think of better things we could be doing."

     Thomas rolled his eyes but made no effort to push Newt off him.

     "If we miss Hank will have our heads."

     Newt dramatically gasped. "Oh no! Not Hank! The most terrifying man of all times!"

     "You're an ass."

     Newt winked. "I like your ass."

     Thomas huffed but pulled Newt closer to him. "You know, for as small as you are you're unfairly warm."

     Newt smiled and squished Thomas' cheeks. "I live to be your personal heater."

     "What a great life," Thomas mumbled as Thomas smiled.

     "There are worse things in the world then being constantly pressed chest to chest with an unfairly sexy boy."

     "Would you stop." Thomas' cheeks flushed as he pressed his face into the crook of Newt's neck.

     "You love it."

     Thomas hummed softly and let out a breath. "We have to go to training."