15.

" What?" I yelled. "Is he really sick?"

"Flu." Mom corrected me.

"Where did he go then?"

"I don't know"

"Mom I'm so worried. I am going to search for him" I grabbed my sweater and put on my shoes as I opened the door and went out.

Mom hurried and held my wrist " Where are you going this night?"

"Mom, who knows what he is doing now. He is sick and I'm so worried. I will call you if I find him"

"Take care" she whispered.

.

"Carter?" I shouted. "Carter where are you?". I went to the garden he always sit in. I went to all beaches we use to sit together. There is no way in hell I'm going to find him. He only sits in those places when his angry or pissed off....

My phone went off, I quickly pressed the green button. "Hello? Mom did he call you? Did you fond him?" I roared through the phone.

"Don't worry honey. He just came home. Now come quickly." she hang up the phone before I could reply.

What? He went home and he didn't call me? And I am here searching for him like a puppy who lost his owner.

.

"Mom" I yelled. " I'm home". Where did she go? why are the lights off? I guess she's up. I switched on the lights in the living room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they cheered. Mom,Carter,Kyle,Brittany,Andrew, Shane started singing happy birthday for me. Boy I never knew they would do that. All I did was stare at them in shock. They remebered my birthday and carter made me worry about him so I could search for him in every place and then they will have time to design or watever.

"Do you like it?" Andrew walked towards me, holding a small box that's wrapped with red and white wrapper. He stepped infront of me and handled me the gift. " em.. It's a small gift I bought for you. Hope you like it." he smiled and of course kissed my hand.

All of them gave me gifts and huggs wishing me a happy birthday. I thanked them for everything and we started dancing and fooling around.

"Your real birthday gift is tomorow." Carter whispered in my ears as he hugged me from behind." I want you to get ready for a real shock" he snickered as he walked up to his room.

Huh? what shock? "Wait" I called after him. "what are you talking about?" I ran up the stairs and stood in front of him.

He giggled "It's a surprise" he walked off but I immediately held his wrist. "What surprise?"

"Why is it called a surprise then?" he removed his wrist from my hand and walked to his room.

" Hey" I rushed to him but I was too late. He already closed the door and locked it.

"You'll know cupcake. You'll know" he yelled from behind his door.

Really Carter?! you made me scared and ran in the middle of the night searching for you, and now you're pissing me off.

.......

A/N:

OKAY GUYS I UPDATED AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT YOU KNOW SCHOOL AND TESTS SO I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH  TIME TO THINK OF SOME IDEAS.... :)

please comment and vote.