4.

Warning: sorry not edited. Just ignore any mistakes and i will edit it soon.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

 I heard knocking on my bedroom door, I immediately sit up on my  bed. But  i felt thousands of weight in my head and I fell back in my bed, head digging in the soft and comfortable pillow.

I heard the opening of the door and Carter entered

" Um.... dinner is ready" he said while stepping a little closer to my bed .

I nodded and closed my eyes again.

" Are you okay lea?" he asked with a confused tone in his voice.

" Am okay but i haven't slept like that before. I mean i never slept in a bedroom that has a.c in, and the weather changed, so maybe i just got a cold, dont worry. Go down and i will follow you" I said in a sleepy voice.

" Are you sure you're okay?" 

" oh com'on Carter, stop being so dramatic. Didn't i say am okay. Why do you want me to say it thousand times"

" Okay, no need to do a such thing from it." He went and closed the door after him.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face so I could be more active. 

I feel nausea right now. I opened the closet to change my clothes. Woah, this is a shopping mall not a closet.

I pick up a blue hoodie and paired it with jeans and white shoes.

I buried my hands in my hoodies and opened the door. I was looking on the ground when i bumped into someone.

I looked up to see who he was.

" Carter? where you here all the time waiting for me?" 

" Yes, you seemed tired so i thought that if you could need any help. And since you dont know the dinner room i wanted to take you" He said in a very charm way.

" With what did you want to help me? with dressing or washing my face perhaps?" I looked at him with a very angry look." And do you think am leaving in a Jungle where i can't find the dinner room and need someone to take me there? Now excuse me." I pushed him away from me and went down.

" Is this food only for dinner?" I asked Julia 

" Yes, honey. Are they enough or I should tell the.."

" No,no,no,no. It's even more than enough. I never ate any of these things before, I was just surprised ( maybe)" 

I sat down near Andrew and opposite carter and Shane.

Julia took my plate and started putting some rice or something like that in my plate.

" Thank you" i said

" No problem" she replied with a smiling face.

When I ate a spoon of that rice, i felt like puking.

I put both my hands on my mouth and swallowed heavily.

" Are you okay, honey?" Julia asked as she was putting some chicken in her plate.

How many times did i hear are you okay? today 

I shook my head and immediately rushed up the bathroom and puked everything I ate now and everything from one year.

I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

" lea" everyone called.

Since they didn't hear anything, they opened the door and Julia and Carter entered the bathroom while Shane and Andrew were at the door staring at me.

Julia took my hair off my face, while carter put his hand on my back and rubbed it up and down.

" Carter, stay with Lea untill i make her something hot to drink" Julia told carter as she moved away and took Shane and Andrew with her.

"Are you okay now" Carter said still rubbing my back.

" Carter, if you say Are you okay one more time, am going to kick your head off, Okay?" I said as i lifted my head up and washed my face.

" Okay, what about Are you fine now?' he snickered.

" You're so funny Carter. I was supposed to laugh but you're so funny that i forgot how to." I looked at Carter as he widened his eyes at me.

" What?" i said looking at him.

" I never knew you talk like that" he smiled 

" Why do you think am that shy girl who can't say anything?" i smiled half heartly back

" okay fine sorry. wow" he looked at me

" What again?" 

" I thought you never smile"

" Urghh.. I have no time to argue with you right now." i walked pass him as i laid on my bed.

Julia entered with a mug of tea.

" Drink it you'll be fine" she said as she gave me the mug.

" Thank you" I said as i took my first drink."

" Mom we have to take her to the hospital .Because since she came here she's not feeling well" carter stopped looking at me and turned to him mom.

" Yeah sure" she said as she got up from her chair.

I didn't understand what they where talking about. 

" Go and get the car from the parking and lea and i will follow you" 

" Wait, wait. Which parking and where are we going? what's a hospital?" i asked as am comfused .

" A hospital is a place where doctors will see if you're good" Carter looked at me 

" I said am fine. Am not lying." 

" We know you're fine but we have to know what's wrong with you" Julia put her hand on my knee.

" Please dont take me there. If you want me to be happy please i dont want to" 

" okay, but you have to rest in the bed and dont get up. okay?" Julia said as she hugged me and told Carter to leave me alone so i could rest.

I missed Tom. I never slept without him. His not only a pet to me but his a best friend.

Someone opened the door as Carter entered.

" Didn't you learn about something called knocking?" i looked at him

" Well, i know you're in bed so i wont bother myself' 

" What do you want" i asked 

" You're monkey want to sleep with you. His bothering us" he opened the door widely as Tom entered.

I threw a pillow on him." If you say monkey one more time, i will show you my dark face"

" You have a dark face more than this" he joked 

" Get out Carter!" I looked at him with a very annoyed face

When will i know what am doing here?

" Oh hi Tom. I missed you so much" i opened my hands and Tom quickly jumped on the bed and hugged me..

Tom is way more better than Carter. That annoying freak.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Random Question: Do you think Carter and Lea will become friends?