13.

Third person point of view.

Carter run immediately to the Drills office.

"Sir I have to go now" he shouted

"Why? What happened?"

"Lea." He started breathing heavily."Patrick. He- his going to kill her" he shouted

"What? How did he find her?"

"Please sir stop asking questions and let's go. We have to find her"

"Okay,okay let's go." He got up from his chair and they both climbed into the drill's car.

Carter kept thinking about his words ' it's okay she chose to be killed already. I just called so you could say goodbye'.

" Lea I promise I'll save you. I can't make him kill you." He muttered. "Please sir can you speed more."

"Am speeding 100 now." He shouted

"Where can she be?" He asked

"I don't know."

"Then where are we going?"

"To some empty places where no one lives. Maybe she's there."

"Okay. Please God make her be in where we're going now" he looked at the car's ceiling.

.

"What's this place?"

"It's an old shoe company." The drill removed his seatbelt and quickly entered the company.

Carter did the same but faster. He searched every room in the company but didn't find anything.

"Lea?" He shouted. "Lea where are you?" He climbed the stairs.

He opened a door and suddenly his heart stopped. He quickly ran to her and started removing the ropes of her body.

"Lea... Lea please wake up." He carried her and placed her on the floor.

He checked her pulse."oh no. No. No. No. It can't be true. Leaaaaaaaa" he screamed

Carter brought her head back, tilted her chin and proceeded with CPR breathing. "Lea. Com'on wake up." He started crying.

"Lea my life is nothing without you. Nothing. You're dying in my arms and I can't do anything."

"Sirrrrrrr.... Call 911 now!" He shouted.

.

After 2 minutes, she started coughing.

"Lea.." He pleaded

"Carter?" She whispered. "Am sorry for..."

"Don't speak Lea. Please." He removed her hair from her face.

She started closing her eyes.

"Lea listen to me. Don't close your eyes. The ambulance is on their way."

"Lea please don't close your eyes." He hugged her." Wake up"

*****
Lea's Pov:

"Her body can't handle all this. She got electriced , and the amount of hot sauce he gave her makes her body loosens all it's vitamins. She can't walk now. Her body is weak" I heard the doctor arguing.

"When will she be able to to walk?" Carter spoke.

"Lea? You're awake." The doctor muttered.

I couldn't have the energy to reply.

"Okay I will leave you alone. If you need anything press the yellow button above you Lea okay?"

Carter nodded.