2.

" If you have anything to pack, pack now cause you will be leaving in two days.." 

A letter..  a letter that says creepy words or better say  unmeaningful words. What do they mean by" you will be leaving in two days, and what should i pack" 

Tom and i were sitting on the shore when i saw three big guys coming near us. OMG what should i do, how did they know my place, it's only me leaving here.should i ran? should i stay? what should i do? i stayed still untill i saw them infront of me. I couldn't do anything. They said after two days why did they come now? 

They were big bossy guys. they were wearing black t-shirts that are covering thier huge muscles and abs, and they were putting black glasses, i mean very black, i cant see thier eyes and they wear putting something behind thier ears.

"Did you finish packing?" one of them said with a very deep voice.

"Um..... I .........Um..... What P-packing?" i whispered.

" Com'on take her" the other said

" wait where are you taking me. Put me down" i shouted

" Take her pet or whatever with you" the third one said

i kicked them in thier stomach and fell on the ground.

" ok, i will go but if someone touches me i will break thier necks.OKAY?"

"whatever, just go in the car"

"ok"

Is this a car or its a freaking house?it's like 10 meters long and very big. wow

"will you enter by yourself or..."

" i said i will go by myself" i snapped.

urghhh, it's so boring in here, its very dark, and very creepy.They were all sitting straight like dead corpses .I couldn't hold anymore so I burst out laughing loudly but quickly put my hands on my mouth, but they all were just sitting there not even moving an inch. I wonder if they're alive and breathing, so to make sure that they are, I moved one of the guy's glasses. "Oh my God" i wispered . His eyes are so big that thay are almost going to pop out of his face. He immediately snatched it from my hands and put it back in a very calm way. 

"Huff, So your still Alive" i joked.

It"s like four hours and we still did not reach. 

" Are we going to Mangolia or travelling to New york in this car?" i asked the guy sitting beside my left.

No answer. 

"Oh Com'on, you talked before so why are you quite now. Did the cat bit your tongue?" 

Still no answer. Fudge. And the next thing I knew was that I was tired and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and i saw its dark out the window. It"s evening perhaps. 

The car stopped at a very Big black gate and the driver entered the code and the gate opened. It was like a castle. Where am i? It is not Patricks house cause i remember it very much.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you so much for waitng to read the next chapter. please dont forget to leave a comment and vote.

Random Question: What do you think about Lea??