Epi-Prologue

welcome back to my never ending story. how's life? anyways, I'm so frakin close to 1k reads! so close! like 80 reads away! I'm adding as much not-pointless stuff as I can to extend this story. so, I present to you, a very short, choppy chapter that wraps up this novel and gives you a better understanding of where the sequel picks up. enjoy!

--

Several months have passed since the day Maddie tried to drown herself in flames, and several months have passed since Kenzie pulled her out of the exploding building.

Maddie has gone to a mental hospital, due to her severe depression and guilt.

Chloe has moved back to Pittsburgh, her father finally getting a job in the area.

Paige and Brooke have moved back as well. Brooke decided to cut her college education short and focus on becoming an artist.

All the girls are waiting for Maddie to be released from rehab, before renting a small apartment together.

Brooke doesn't do drugs anymore. She paints and draws.

Paige has recovered from the night of the accident.

Kendall never laid fingers on a child again, but she has taken to babysitting in her free time.

Kenzie stopped blackmailing. She only did it twice, anyways.

Chloe has gone to therapy to address her issue, and slowly she's improving.

Through all that, they all kept their covers. Including Maddie.

Just when everything seems settled for once, someone shows up at their door.

Nothing is ever as it seems, especially not in our friends' cases.

--

Turning Tables

Cailee aka foreverafanpaige ©

Copyright, 2014. All rights reserved.

(lol not really but that makes it sound official doesn't it? I promise you what I just said isn't official okay)