The Duel between Pirate Kings (Ben vs. Rawhiscar)

Author's note: Throughout the entire chapter, play the video above and just listen to the background music while reading
Rawhiscar tries to sneak away from the battle, but Ben notices this and chases after him, up to the top of Skull Mountain. The chase ends when Rawhiscar runs up to an edge and sees the sheer drop of it, as well as flames surrounding it due to the battle below is fierce indeed.

Ben slows down in his tracks as he sees that he has Rawhiscar cornered and at his mercy. "MURDERER." He says severely. "Ben, please have mercy I beg you." Rawhiscar pleads. "You don't deserve to live." Ben sternly replies. 

"But, Ben, I am... ah.. family." He says while unsure of his tactic, and then he regains his composure as he continues "It's the draconians who are the real enemy. It was their fault- it was their idea!" Unknown to Rawhiscar, his draconian minions (Cetha, Pyndos and Ignatius) are overhearing this from behind a few rocks, and they start backing away and flew off while growling at their master's betrayal.

"Why should I believe you now?" Ben asks coldly, "Everything you ever told me was a lie." "What are you going to do?" Rawhiscar asks fearfully, "You wouldn't kill your own second cousin...?" Ben then answers with a serious look, "No, Rawhiscar. I'm not like you."

Rawhiscar now feels greatly relieved, "Oh, Ben, thank you. You are truly noble. I'll make it up to you, I promise. And how can I repay you? Tell me; anything."

"Run. Run away, Rawhiscar. And never return." Is all Ben said. At first, Rawhiscar is surprised that Ben had used his own words he said to him a long time ago. Then, he starts walking around him slightly while saying, "Yes. Of course. As you wish..." he then puts his only hand on his sword that's in his sheaf. "...your Majesty!" He then draws his sword out, slashed it at Ben which cut him in the rib. 

Ben cried out off surprise and pain, he holds on to his bleeding rib that hasn't pierced his heart yet. And as Rawhiscar is about to run him through again, Ben quickly took out his own sword, and blocked the incoming attack.

Then there is a duel with lots of slashing and sword clinging. Both Ben and Rawhiscar swung heavy blows with each of their swords. 

"You can't win, Rawhiscar!"

"This is MY pirate haven! MY DESTINY!"

Then, Rawhiscar used his foot to knock Ben on his back. But before he can stab his opponent, Ben gathered his inner courage and took the opportunity to kick Rawhiscar in the 'precious jewels', which sent him tumbling down the mountain. Ben crawls right towards the edge and watches as Rawhiscar weakly gets up.

However, Cetha, Pyndos and Ignatius approach Rawhiscar with angry faces. Ignatius, however, is furious.

"Ahh, my friends." Rawhiscar says smiling weakly. "Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy!" Cetha coldly chuckles. "Yeah, that's exactly what I heard." Pyndos replies. Rawhiscar now realizes that they were overhearing his betrayal and gets scared of what they are gonna do next. Ignatius then steps forward and coldly says, "And I know just what we shall do with him." He laughs wickedly as the remaining draconians that he and his allies have spread the word of Rawhiscar's betrayal to, all get closer to the trembling pirate. "No. L-l-l-le-le-Let me explain. No. You don't understand." Rawhiscar pleads nervously as the angry and hungry draconians surround him. "No! I didn't mean for... No, No! Look, I'm sorry I called you... NOOO!" 

But it is too late, for the draconians start tearing him to shreds and devouring him. Rain comes in, extinguishing the surrounding fires, and the draconians flew all the way back to Dragonspyre where they belong, now that they lost the battle yet got a decent meal fit for a king (or a king fit for a meal).

Yakko, Wakko and Dot found Ben on the ground holding on to his wounds. They pick him up and carry him to the infirmary, Miracle Mitch's Shack. Where Miracle Mitch (with the assistance of Xenophilius Lovegood) gladly heals Ben, knowing that he has won the fight.

Next chapter: The Happy Ending everyone is waiting for.