The Dragon Graveyard/ The Kings of the Past

Ben and Luna are laughing, knowing Gandry is left behind and have taken his boat. Milo takes over the helm, and he too is glad the monkey isn't with them.

"I... am a genius." Ben says a bit arrogantly. "Hey, genius, it was our idea." Luna said. "Yeah, but I pulled it off." Ben still arrogantly said. "With us!" Luna said, then Ben is about to tackle her, but Luna waved her wand saying, "Immobulus" and Ben gets immobilized. "Note to self, never try to tackle a wizard."

"Land Ho! Land Ho!" Milo hollars out as they reach Dragonspyre. And when they docked at the nearest land, they unboard the barge and walk, until they find, The Dragon Graveyard.

"Whoa!" The kids say in awe. But Milo however, his teeth are chattering. "This place looks really creepy, it gives me the shivers." "Yeah..." Ben says, "Isn't it great." Luna then relishes her naughty side, "We could get in big trouble." "I know, right." Ben said. After wandering around the dragon bone infested, crystallized, and gloomy place a few minutes, they find a giant dragon skull. "I wonder if it's brains are still in there." Milo says looking at the skull, "There's only one way to find out." Ben says as he walks towards the skull, "Come on. Let's go check it out." As he was going to enter the mouth of the skull, Gandry appears and jumps in front of him while yelling, "WRONG!" "Wait, how did you get here? We just left you behind." Milo wondered. "I payed 35 gold pieces for a raft and tracked you down by the scent of bananas since my barge is loaded with them." Gandry explains and then continued, "And the only checking out you will all do will be to check out of here." "Awww, man" both kids said to this. "We're way beyond the boundaries of Skull Island." Gandry said while holding his shoulders as if he's afraid. "Ha. Look, Banana Eater is scared." Ben said with a light chuckle, but the monkey pokes Ben in the chest saying, "That's Mr. Banana Eater to you, fuzzhead. And right now we are in very real danger."

"Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!" Ben laughed, but then, they heard scarier laughter that made Ben run back behind Milo, Luna and Gandry. From the sky, came three Draconians, which landed in front of them and walked at the four trembling morsels they've found.

 From the sky, came three Draconians, which landed in front of them and walked at the four trembling morsels they've found

"Well, well, well, Pyndos. What have we got here?" One of them asked, who happens to be a female. "Hmm. I don't know Cetha, what about you, Ignatius?" The one known as Pyndos says. "They must be food." 'Ignatius' said and cackled. "Yeah, just what I was thinking, a team of tasty looking TRESPASSERS!" Pyndos snares hungrily.

"And quite by accident, let me assure you." Gandry says while attempting to leave quietly, "Just a simple navigational error." But, Cetha grabs Gandry's tail to stop him from leaving and says, "Wait a minute, I know you. You're Avery's little lackey." "I, madam, am the pirate king's majordomo." Gandry corrects. "And I am Milo Greytail III, Avery's quartermaster."Milo says without hesitation. Pyndos looks at Ben, "And that would make you..?" "The future pirate king." Ben says bravely. The draconians circle the four like vultures would do at carcasses. "Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?" Cetha asks rhetorically. "You can't do anything to me." Ben bravely protested. "Uhh... technically, they can. We are on their land." Gandry informs. "But Mr. Gandry, you told me they are nothing but scaly winged mangy stupid poachers." Ben says without thinking first. Gandry gets surreptitiously nervous and says to Ben aside, "Ix-nay on the oopid-stay..." "Who are you calling 'oopid-stay'?!?" Pyndos rudely asks as if he overheard.