Skull Island under Rawhiscar's reign/ Luna Lovegood leaves to get help

Skull Island is now a dreadful wasteland during Rawhiscar's reign. Any source of water starts to dry up, the skyways are becoming gloomy, plants and trees appears to be dead, and the sky creatures (including Storm Sharks, Flying Fish, Batacudas, etc.) have moved away to some other skyway.

Rawhiscar is now gloating at his riches and lays on a couch, eating an apple, while listening to a caged Mr. Gandry sing a few songs (he was forced to sing). "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows my sorrow..." he sang, yet he wasn't enjoying it, but Rawhiscar stops him for a moment, "Oh Gandry, do lighten up." He tosses an apple core at the poor monkey, "Sing something with a little... bounce in it." Gandry thinks for a moment, and then, "Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down-" "No! Anything but that!" Rawhiscar quickly says.

Gandry then sings, "Camptown ladies sing this song, do da, do da-" "Not that either!" Then Gandry starts to feel like he's running out of songs, "I am the very model of a modern major general-" "You've sang that three times already!" "Then what do you want?" The monkey asks rather scaredy. "Something that ANY pirate can enjoy listening to." He answers with threatening eyes.

Gandry thinks for a moment, then he holds up his hands as a tune comes to him. "Yo ho, Yo ho a pirate's life for me..." Rawhiscar starts enjoying this, that he starts to join in; "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot, drink up me hearties, Yo ho!"

As he continues, someone says, "psst! Gandry." It was Milo, now in chains, and was listening to the whole thing because he's also in the room. (He was released from prison because Rawhiscar is certain he learned to keep secrets) As he got the monkey's attention, he continues, "I know what really happened to Avery."

Rawhiscar heard this, quickly got off the couch and angrily says, "What did you say?" Milo now remembers he's gonna get executed for trying to spill the beans, "Oh, nothing!" "You know the law: Never ever mention THAT name in my presence. I... am... the KING!" he reminds angrily. Milo got scared, "Yes, sir. You ARE the king." He says a little cowardly. "I... I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your managerial approaches."

"Hey boss!" Pyndos calls out as he and his companions enter. "Oh, what is it this time?" Rawhiscar asks rudely. "We got a bone to pick with you." Pyndos says before Cetha holds him at bay, "I'll handle this." She then turns to their boss, "Rawhiscar, there's no food, no water..." "Yeah, it's dinnertime, and we ain't go no stinkin' entrees!" Ignatius complains.

Rawhiscar feels exasperated, "It's the pirates' job to do the hunting and gathering." "But they won't go do it." Pyndos pipes in. "Oh..." their boss suggests, "eat Milo." Milo and Gandry get shocked. "Oh, you wouldn't want me! I'd be so tough and chewy and... ewww..." the rat tries to persuade them to not eat him. "Oh, Milo, don't be ridiculous. They're not gonna do it yet." Rawhiscar assures.

"And I thought things were bad under Avery." Pyndos whispers to Cetha a little bit loudly, and their boss overheard. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" "I said Av-" Pyndos gets elbowed by Cetha, "I said, uh... gravy?" "Good," Rawhiscar says with relief, then releases Milo from his chains and hands him over to the Draconians, "Now take this rat to Starver's cave where he shall die of starvation, and don't forget to seal it with a boulder." He commands. "Are you sure we can't just eat him now, not even just a little bite?" Ignatius asks. "If you do it here, the pirates would rave about you guys killing him." He explains, "No! He needs to be starved so that his blood doesn't be shed until after he dies and THAT is when you eat him." "When will we know when he's dead?" Cetha asks sarcastically. "You imbeciles! Check on him each day, and when he's dead, you know the rest! Now get out." He says.

The draconians start dragging Milo with them, who is at the moment, struggling to break free of their grasp. But then they pause as Pyndos points out, "Yeah, but - we're still hungry." "OUT!" Rawhiscar yells, which make the draconians move faster.

After Milo is sealed in the cave...
Luna (now grown up) did notice the draconians drag Milo out of the mansion, and she feels like Rawhiscar has gone too far. She thinks for a moment, and then gets an idea. "Old Scratch might have answers." She says to herself. So she makes her way to Old Scratch's grotto via a rowboat.

When she finds him, she tells him about Rawhiscar's madness, which Old Scratch answers with, "The best thing to do, it be looking for someone who is worthy of ending Rawhiscar's reign of tyranny." He then conjures up a portal and tells her, "You will find the one through this portal, and when you find the one, be sure to tell him or her of this plight."

Since this is a parody, I decided to add a little comedy at the part where Gandry is forced to sing for Rawhiscar, yet they don't all get positive vibes from him. That part is inspired by when I saw The Lion King musical in Detroit when Zazu sang "Let it go" to annoy Scar. The songs I use in this part are "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Atsley, "Camptown Ladies", "I am a very model of a modern major General" from Pirates of Penance, and "A pirates life for me" from Pirates of the Caribbean. And I was originally going to have Rawhiscar seduce Luna into becoming his queen also as a reference to the musical, but I decided not to since it sounded a little bit creepy and would however be in only if this story was made into a musical itself.
In the next chapter: Ben and the Warners gaze at the stars/ Old Scratch discovers that Ben is alive.