Baloneysaurus/ Ben and Luna reunite

"Now focus, Pinky." A certain mouse said to another. "With this grow ray, it would make us bigger than humans. And then we shall rule the world." "Egad, Brain! Brilliant! Oh wait, how are we gonna know if it works?" The other mouse says. "Easy, we can use a test subject." "Narf! How about that orange dinosaur over there, Brain?" Pinky points out to an unfortunate orange dinosaur, who happens to have his own show. "Hmmm, not a bad idea. For once." Brain thinks out loud, then he points the grow ray at it and fires.

Elsewhere, Yakko and Wakko are outrunning the security guard around the lot, while Dot is taking Ben to see Dr. Scratchensniff. But then, everyone in the lot seems to notice large thumps and a goofy laugh echo. Yakko and Wakko (and even the guard) take one look behind them and see a familiar orange dinosaur, but he's as big as a building. "Oh Golly! Gummy! Yum! Yum!" It calls out. "Baloneysaurus Rex!" Yakko cries out as he and his brother retreated.

As panic started to erupt around the lot, Brain and Pinky try to take their ray and themselves out of it, but Baloneysaurus steps on them. Luckily, Pinky and Brain survived it, but their ray got destroyed. "Drat! Pinky, we must retreat to the lab and plan for tomorrow night." "Narf! What are we gonna- oh, you mean try to take over the world." Pinky says as he and Brain leave.

As the rampage is still occurring, Dot and Ben notice this and Ben says, "Forget the appointment, we need to save the lot." And the Warner sister agreed. "Geez, why do I always have to save my brothers'-" "AAAHHHH!" She gets cut off as Wakko screams. "Stay away from my friends you monster!" Ben calls out as he arms up his mallet. Baloneysaurus looks at him with dumb eyes and continues to laugh. Ben then charges him with a mallet at hand, yet to no avail, the Baloneysaurus just swatted him with his tail. "Ow! I'm not giving up yet!" He calls out as he gets up, jumps at him, and started to bonk at Baloneysaurus. "Get him, Ben! Slay him!" Wakko encouraged. "I knew he would come in handy." Yakko says to himself. "My hero." Dot swoons at the sight of their friend fight off the dinosaur. During the fight, Ben starts to climb up the dinosaur until he reaches the head.

Suddenly, someone chants out, "Immobulus!" Some sort of magic causes Baloneysaurus to freeze. "Reducio!" The same voice calls out, and Baloneysaurus shrinks to the size of a lima bean. Ben however, starts to fall down. "Should we-?" Wakko and Dot ask their brother. "No, I'm pretty sure he's fine." Yakko tells them. "Yakko! Ben isn't a toon, plus we had to catch him when he jumped off the water tower." Dot reminds him. "Okay, you got a point." Yakko says. And quick as march hares, they get out a giant pillow for Ben to land on. But then, the voice from earlier calls out, "Arresto Momentum!" And Ben slows down and stops before he can even land on the pillow. The Warners are now puzzled, "What just happened? Did you drive a flying invisible car and it went out of gas?" Yakko wonders, and just as he says it, Ben drops on the pillow. "I guess NOT."

Then a woman with platinum blonde hair and a wand in her hand comes out of the shadows and makes her way towards Ben

Then a woman with platinum blonde hair and a wand in her hand comes out of the shadows and makes her way towards Ben. "HELLOOOO MAGICAL NURSE!" Yakko and Wakko wolf whistle. "Boys, go fig." Dot says to herself. "Are you okay, sir?" The woman asks Ben as he's regaining consciousness. Then he recognizes her, "Luna? Is it really you?" Luna gets confused why the man knows her name, "Who are you?" "It's me, Ben." He answers. "Ben?" She says, he nods his head in response. Luna starts to feel overjoyed and hugs him.

The Warners get confused as the two humans greet each other enthusiastically. "What are you doing here?" Ben asks while still happy to see his childhood friend. "What do you mean 'what am I doing here?' What are you doing here?" Luna asks back. Dot then gets impatient with this, so she walks right in between the two and yelled, "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!"

"Dot, this is Luna. She's my best friend." Ben tells her. "Friend!?!?" Dot confusingly says, with an obvious look of jealousy at Luna. "Yeah." He answers and then motions Yakko and Wakko to get over to where they are, and they do as told. "Luna, this is Yakko Warner, Wakko Warner, and Dot Warner. Warners, Luna Lovegood." Ben introduces. "You're so beautiful." Yakko complements. "Why thank you." Luna replies. "Pleased to make your acquaintance." Wakko says. "The pleasure's all mine." Luna replies politely. "How do you do.. Woah! Woah! Time out!" Dot says, "Let me get this straight, you know her, she knows you, yet she just came out of nowhere while you happen to be rescuing us, and everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING!?!?" She yells. "Hey sis, relax." Yakko reassures her, then turns to Luna and whispers, "Don't mind her, she's a little jealous."

Luna then looks at Ben and tells him, "Wait till everybody finds out you've been here all this time! And your mother... what would she think?" Ben misunderstands since Rawhiscar said the same words long ago, "She doesn't have to know. Nobody needs to know." "Well, of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead." Luna replies. "They do?" Ben asks. "Yeah, Rawhiscar told us about the stampede." Luna explains. "He did?" Ben wonders, and starts to get concerned, "What else did he tell you?" "What else matters?" Luna says to him, "You're alive. And that means... you're the king."

"King?" Yakko wonders, "That's weird, I was king once, of anvils. But I think you're deluded." Wakko however, is awed, "King? Faboo! Your Majesty!" He bows before Ben, "I gravel at your feet." He then noisily kisses Ben's foot, which he steps back saying, "Stop it." "It's 'grovel', not 'gravel'." Yakko says, "And DON'T, he's not a king, are you?" He turns to Ben, who answers, "No." "Ben?" Luna says concerningly. "I'm not the king." He denied, "Maybe I was gonna be, but... that was a long time ago." Dot is not impressed that he never said he was royalty, like her, "Let me get this straight," she says, "your a king, and you never told any of us?" She then starts to feel dreamy again, "It makes you more handso- errr," and she snaps back to reality, "Why didn't you say so sooner? We would've made a castle for you."

"Look, I'm still the same guy." Ben tries to assure. "But with power!" Yakko says enthusiastically. Luna then apologetically asks, "Could you guys... excuse us for a few minutes?" "Hey, anything she says she can say in front of us, right?" Wakko asks Ben. "Hmm." He answers, "Maybe you'd better go." The Warners are aghast to hear that, yet they resigned, "It starts." Yakko says. "I knew THIS would happen!" Dot says angrily to herself. The Warner trio then walk off to their water tower.

"Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. You learn to love 'em." Ben says to Luna as he watches them. Luna however, has her head looking down sadly. Ben notices this and he asks her, "What is it?" Luna hesitates at first, then she quietly says, "It's like you're back from the dead. You don't know how much this will mean to anyone." She then feels a pained expression, "...What it means to me." Ben then assures her, "Hey, it's okay." She then hugs him very tight like if its the last time she would embrace him, "I've really missed you." She rubs her face in his chest. Ben was at first, startled by Luna's boldness, but then he reciprocates by returning the embrace, and stroking her hair saying, "I've missed you too."
Next chapter: Can you feel the love tonight.