Confrontation/ The Truth about Avery's death

As Luna rallies up the pirates, as well as her father and Mr. Gandry; Ben sneaks to the side of the courtyard where he sees Rawhiscar at the high ground. "ELOISE!" The evil pirate calls out. Ben gasps, knowing that Rawhiscar is calling his mother's name.

Eloise answers the call by walking out from a crowd of angry draconians. She just walks right past them, then faces Rawhiscar.

"Yes, Rawhiscar?" She asks disdainfully. "Where is your gathering party? They're not doing their job." He asks. Then she answers in a calm tone, "Rawhiscar, there is no food or water. The schools of flying fish have moved on, and so has the batacudas, sky clams, even everything we need to survive is all gone." "Lies!" Rawhiscar growls at her, "You're just not looking hard enough." "It's over. There's nothing left." Eloise then pauses a bit and then speaks up, "We have only one option. We just have to leave Skull Island." Rawhiscar looks at her with stubborn eyes, "We're not going anywhere." This makes Eloise outraged. "Then you have condemned us all!" "Then so be it." He says to her cruelly.

She gets disgusted by his lack of philanthropy and says, "You can't do that." "I'm the pirate king. I can do whatever I want." He says very prideful. Eloise can't take this lying down and says, "If you were half the pirate king Avery was you would nev-" she gets cut off as Rawhiscar hits her with his hook, hurting her as well as knocking her to the ground as he yells, "I'm ten times the pirate king Avery was!"

Ben appears very fast from the edges shouting, "LEAVE HER ALONE!" and runs to his mother. Rawhiscar sees him and gets frightened as he mistakens him for someone else. "Avery? No- You're dead."

Ben kneels down and gently nudged Eloise awake, but looks at him confused. "Avery?" Ben shakes his head; "No. Mother, it's me." She then gets delighted, "Ben? You're alive? But how can that be?" "It doesn't matter; I'm home." Ben assures her as he helps her up.

Even Rawhiscar is confused at first, then his memories get refreshed, "Ben! I'm so surprised to see you," he then glares angrily at the three draconians (Cetha, Pyndos and Ignatius) he had tasked to kill the boy a few years ago, "alive..." which makes them gulp audibly and slink into the shadows.

Ben then turns to Rawhiscar in a threatening way saying, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand." Rawhiscar backs into a wall and fearfully tells him, "Ben, you must understand. The pressures of ruling a pirate haven..." "...Are no longer yours. Step down, Rawhiscar." Ben says.

"Oh, ye- Well, I would, uh, naturally, heh-" the pirate stutters, then regains focus and continues, "however, there is one little problem. You see them?" He points using his hook at a horde of draconians in the courtyard. "They think I'M king." "Well we don't." Luna calls out as she appears with all the pirates of Skull Island as well as Mr. Gandry, Her father Xenophilius, The Warner Siblings (now in pirate outfits) and Milo Greytail (whom have caught up with some weapons in hand for their team to use) "Ben's the rightful king." Luna continues.

"The choice is yours, Rawhiscar. Either you step down or fight." Ben propositions. But Rawhiscar has a few more words to say, "Oh, must this all end in violence? I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. Wouldn't you agree, Ben?" "That's not gonna work, Rawhiscar. I put it behind me." Ben tells him. "But what about your friends and army? Have they put it behind them?" Rawhiscar asks slyly.

"Ben? What is he talking about?" Luna asks confusingly. "Yeah, even I don't understand." Dot confusingly agrees. This makes Rawhiscar delighted, "Ahh, so you haven't told them your little secret. Well, Ben, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them all who is responsible for Avery's DEATH!" Luna, the Warners and the pirates turn to Ben, which causes him to give in. "I am." This made them all gasp in shock and maybe even horror (except for Milo who knows what's really going on here). Eloise approaches her son and says with much grief, "It's not true. Tell me it's not true." Ben stays silent as if he's gonna regret what to say next, then he spoke "It's true."