Star gazing/ Old Scratch discovers Ben is alive

The Warners are so glad to have Ben as a new member of their family (he was adopted), and now they're resting on the top of their water tower, gazing at the stars. "BUUUUURRRPP!" "Wakko, that burp has got to be your best yet." "Thanks, Ben." "Also the grossest." Dot said to herself.

"Look at all those stars." Wakko says, "So sparkly." "They make me want to write poetry, or connect them as a puzzle, I forget which" Dot says. "But what's their purpose up there?" Wakko wonders. "Sibs, those stars are balls of gas burning billions of miles away." Yakko explains. "Everything is gas when I'm around." Wakko points out. They all sigh in unison. But Ben seems to be looking at the sky so long, that he seems to feel a little homesick.

"Ben, what do you think?" Dot asks. "Well, I don't know..." He says nervously. "Aw, come on Ben, we'd like to know." Wakko pleads. "Go on, give us your thoughts since we just saw that you're feeling... something." Yakko pleads as well. Ben is a little reluctant to tell them, but he says, "Well, somebody once told me that the great kings of the past are up there, watching over us." "Really?" Dot and Wakko were both awed (although Dot was genuinely awed while Wakko was mockingly awed). Then Yakko spoke up, "You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?" He tries to keep his composure, then he starts to break out laughing, and Wakko joined in. Dot and Ben however, only half-heartedly laughed.

"Who told you something like that?" Yakko asks while still laughing. "Yeah," Ben says a bit uneasy, "pretty dumb, huh?" And then as the two Warners are still laughing, Dot moved closer to him asking, "Is something wrong?" Ben then answers, "I think I need a moment." He then climbs off the roof, and down the tower ladder. The Warner Brothers stopped laughing when they noticed him leaving for a moment. "Was it something I said?" Yakko asks.

Ben is now sitting on the ground, still looking at the stars. He then heard some footsteps coming toward him, he turns and he sees Dot. "The boys just want to apologize for laughing." "Its not that big of a deal, Dot. Its just that, I feel like something out there just wants me to face my past, yet I feel guilty not talking about it." Ben explains. The Warner sister looks at him with comforting eyes and simply just hugs him. "There, there. I think we have the solution. Do you remember Dr. Scratchensniff?" She says. As he returned the hug, he asks, "Isn't he the same bald guy with a German accent that we drive crazy a lot?" "Yes, and he's a p-sychiatrist. And I'm sure we can schedule an appointment for you tomorrow."

Ben thanks her, and as they returned to the water tower, some milkweed floss flew at his nose, which he blow it off him. Yet little did he know that this milkweed, can actually fly through space. And when he blew it, it went out of Earth. And somehow made it to the Spiral.

In Old Scratch's grotto
The milkweed floss made it's way there, and Old Scratch saw it flying. He then catches some of it with his bony hand and carefully pours it in his cauldron. As he stirs it, he looks into it.

And he took an even closer look and sees Ben's face, and to his surprise, Ben's an adult, overjoyed realization comes to him. "Ben? He's-he's alive? He's alive?" He gets back to his paintings, puts on his painting hook and quickly paints Ben's adult portrait (while laughing with delight). And when he's finished, he pulls out of one of his cabinets, his own voodoo wand.
"It is time!"

Next chapter: uh, actually I'm gonna make that a big surprise.