"I'm not even brave enough to protect myself, how can I even protect you guys?" She sniffed as they parted.

"Yah, don't worry about us. Worry about yourself first." Bin hyung said with concern.

"O-okay, I think I should wash up first." Jiyoon noona said.

"Let me give you some clothes. I'll be back, stay here with Sanha." Bin hyung said as he walked out of the room.

"N-noona..a-are y-you o-okay?" I stuttered, too much guilty of I've done wrong. She just nodded in reply as she wiped her warm tears. She looked at the floor as I faced her.

She was hurt. "If only I ran to her and helped her, she wouldn't have ended like this." I thought to myself, clenching my fists in regret.

"Here, change into this. These are your gym clothes, I got it from your locker." Bin hyung said as he handed her a paper bag. Jiyoon noona nodded as she made her way out of the nurse's office.

"I...i-it's all my fault." I looked down as I tried to hold my tears back. "Sanha, don't blame yourself. You haven't done anything wrong." Bin hyung said as he patted my back.

"I...I can't believe I've liked a girl like her. Plus, I even made a deal with Jiyoon that she'll help me. It turns out, she's not an angel like I used to think. She's even a backstabber, I feel so sorry for Jiyoon." He added with concern on his voice.

Later on, Jiyoon noona came back as she had changed into her gym clothes. I couldn't take it anymore. So I stood up and walked towards her.

"N-noona..I-I'm s-sorry." I looked down as I clenched my fists in guilt. "I-It was a-all my f-fault." I stuttered between sobs and pulled her into a hug.

She hugged me back while patting my back. "Sanha, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." Jiyoon noona said.

"B-But..I saw you w-with them..b-but I..I got scared then I-I ran to your..room as I looked for..B-Bin hyung.."I stuttered, burying my face on her shoulder. "Yah, it's not your fault. I'm okay now, that's what it matters." She smiled and broke the hug.

"Thanks for your concern. You're such a good kid." She released another smile as she wiped my tears. "It's a relief that you're okay now. But, I'm still sorry." I replied sniffing as hiccups escaped from my mouth.

"Aigoo." She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Stop crying now."

|Jiyoon's POV|

"You okay?" Bin asked. "Yeah, thanks for helping me back there." I replied with a smile.

"Eeshh, you..you should stay away from those girls." He said with concern on his voice.

"Bin." I called him as he hummed in response. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why would I be okay? Seeing my bestfriend so messed up ruins my day." He replied. "No, that's not what I meant. Hyerim, I mean about her. Are you okay?" I asked with worry.

"Well...I-I think it would be best if I'd forget that I fell for her in first sight. Too silly to listen to huh?" He chuckled sarcastically. "I'm sorry Bin." I said, lowering down my head.

"Why are you saying sorry even if you haven't done anything wrong?" He asked. "I just..feel sorry for you." I replied.

"Me too. I didn't knew that Hyerim would do such thing to you." He said.

Suddenly, the door bursted out open as a familiar figure barged inside. "Yah! Kim Jiyoon, are you okay? You made me worried sick." He said as he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"E-Eunwoo. I-I'm fine." I stuttered as I felt my cheeks burning. He broke the hug as he examined my face. "Are you sure?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine, thanks." I replied, lowering my head.

Silence took over the room as it got awkward. I was about to say something when another person barged inside.

"Jiyoon! My Jiyoon!" He exclaimed with worry all over his face. As soon as he saw me, he ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

How many hugs do I have to get today? This is already the fourth time.

"Oppa, I'm fine." I said as I patted his back. "Yah, how could you say that you're fine? Why can't you just let your tears out?" He said as we parted.

"I'm okay now." I said with a reassuring smile. "But, how did you know about what happened?" I asked curiously.

"I was walking towards your classroom then I over heard some students talking about you. They said that five girls were picking on you but thanks to Bin, you were saved." He explained.

"What? Really?" I asked as I turned wide-eyed. "Wow. But, how did they know?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know either. But what's important is you're fine now right?" He replied as I nodded in reply.

"You should keep your guard up sis. Don't let others look down on you." He said as he patted my head.

"When did you become such a good big brother?" I joked. "Yah! You should be thankful that you have one." He snorted as everyone chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed, facing each one of us. "Oppa, chill." I chuckled.

"Ok." He nodded as he took a deep breath. "So, Bin thank you for helping Jiyoon earlier." He said as he patted Bin's shoulder.

"No problem hyung. Besides, it's my duty to protect your sister or I'll be dead meat right?" He asked with a chuckle.

"It's good that you know." MJ-oppa replied jokingly.

-

A/N: Wow. This chapter was quite long. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! 💞💞