Chapter 72

Korn opened his eyes and he found himself looking straight into beastly eyes. He frowned and tried to move but found himself imprisoned in that beast's clutch. He heard Knock say in his mind: "We need to talk." Korn glared at him and said aloud: "Clearly we do. Let me go!!" The dragon rolled his eyes. Knock said: "We'll talk first and then I'll let you go, my little rabbit." The empath looked at him like he had lost his mind. His little rabbit?? Korn whispered, concerned: "It must be that witch. She did something to you." The dragon shook his head, rolling his eyes again: "So...IfeltsomethingwhenwekissedthattimeandIwanttoexplorethatoptionwithyou."  Korn lifted his eyebrow and asked: "Huh?" Knock took a deep breath and said again, slower this time: "I felt something when we kissed that time and I want to explore that option with you." Korn stared into those beastly eyes for a long time and finally said: "No."

"No?", asked Knock, a bit embarrassed with the instant denial. Korn nodded: "No. I am not interested in you. You might have felt something with that kiss but I felt nothing. You should rethink about it. You were drunk at that time. Can you let me go now?" Fully embarrassed now, Knock instantly let him go and Korn moved from him as he stood up. "Change back, we need to go." The dragon nodded, his cheeks blaring red with embarrassment since Korn was behaving like his confession was nothing. Like he had not just said that. He closed his eyes and changed back to his human body. He absently reached out for his clothes while looking at Korn when it suddenly hit him. Korn was wisely averting his eyes, biting his lip and slightly blushing. Knock narrowed his eyes. This was not what he was thinking, right? 

Very intrigued, he casually said: "Would you look at that?" And Korn indeed turned to look at whatever Knock was supposedly looking. His eyes instantly widened as he saw the dragon shifter standing there still in his birthsuit. All naked. He averted his eyes and his cheeks were all red. "Will you hurry up?? Your friend will come to fetch up soon." Knock inclined his head, trying to figure out what just happened. He held his clothes in his hand and walked to Korn. He came to stand in front of him and said: "Why are you blushing?" The latter frowned, looking into his eyes only: "Am I?" Knock reached out and touched his hot cheek: "I am not blind.-" Korn scoffed and laughed at the "I am not blind" part, removing Knock's hand on his face. When he stopped laughing, he took a deep breath and came closer to the naked Knock. 

He slid his arm around his waist, inserted his knee between his legs and moved his mouth so close to Knock's that they were nearly kissing. He then said: "When a hot and healthy naked male is in front of me, of course a gay guy like me will react. Because I am not blind. But I am NOT interested in having a romantic relationship with you." His shirt brushed Knock's chest and he licked his lips as he continued: "I do not wish to explore anything. Now, are we clear on this?" Knock whispered against his lips: "Why?" "Why what?", asked the empath. "Why are you so against it?", whispered Knock as he instinctively tried to move even closer to Korn. Korn chuckled: "Because it's not worth the pain." And he removed himself from Knock, trying to ignore the hurt coming from Knock. It sucked to have such powers. 

Knock stared at his back and frowned. He winced as he closed the zip of his pants. Having a hard on for someone who repeatedly had told him that he was not interested sucked. He rubbed his chest as he felt a burning there. Why was it hurting already? Was he already that involved with the empath in front of him? He took one step towards him but the door of the room suddenly opened and the witch of last night rushed to him, throwing herself in his arms and kissing his lips. Knock's instant reaction was to kiss her back since this was what he always did during their missions. And she wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepened the kiss. But his eyes were on Korn who was standing there, his back to Knock. His very rigid back. Knock finally broke the kiss and smiled at the witch, his playboy persona back on his face as he said: "We need to go, beautiful even though I would have loved to stay."