Knowing

Ok, I know this is really short and probably isn't the best it could be written-wise, but I think it's imperfectly perfect. In its own way. And I'm sad to say that this short story will soon come to an end, because I've just figured out the perfect ending. Sorry if you don't like this news! But I think it's the perfect ending for her. And him :)))

If you like this don't forget to vote for my entry, 'A Revolution of the Mind!' Voting ends 13th September 2014. 

Enjoy..! :DDD

Knowing

I hurt. More than words can say, I hurt.

I had no idea. 

When you came to me last night... and said... I can't. I can't say the words.

'I love you too...' They echo around my head silently.

Do you know just how much those words mean to me?

How much they will always mean to me?

But you do. You do.

Becuase I remember now...

Bombs. Explosions.

Planes soaring accross the sky. Black silhouettes. I can see them - but this time from a different angle.

I'm whimpering.

The lower half of my body is crushed and I feel like I can't breathe.

I also know that it's only a matter of time until I die... 

And all this time I thought you didn't love me. 

Didn't want me.

All this time... I whisper.

I realise now that you didn't want me here. At least not intentionally. I have to be strong.

You didn't put me in here deliberatley; - my parents were never supposed to find out about you. About us. Or what we had.

Were they?

But then they took me from you. Before you had the chance to tell me who you were to me.

And who I was to you... 

...Now what am I supposed to do?