You come again...

By popular demand (well kind of), I have been asked to write another part! Therefore here it is... Enjoy!

 Dedicated to @graecoraze for encouraging me to write more and for the beautiful banner!... I hope you like it! XD

You come again...

It's light outside; the storm's gone.

Remember when I spoke those three words to you? I don't want to say them again but they'll always be true.

Do you want to know why?

Because despite everything, I feel that you saved a part of me. I laugh as I say this, but it's true. 

When I was cast aside by my parents I still had you. I called myself an empty shadow but somehow, despite your betrayal I still felt this connection to you; I still do. We were two of a kind left to face the world when they had long forgotten about us.

I was no longer alone...

There's something else that you need to know. I didn't get the chance to tell you because my parents came in that night.

They didn't want me, my parents. They never did.

I overheard them talking about me during an argument - I was the 'mistake' that my father never wanted; the only thing he had left to deal with in this mess that he'd created.

I turn my head towards the door. 

And now you're here.

You're not saying anything, but then again you never did. So I ask you the important question...

What are you doing here?

Have you come to gloat?

You're the reason I'm here after all, but I don't want to talk about that anymore. I give you a weak smile. There's nothing left to say.

'You know why he's here...' My inner voice whispers.

Can you hear it? It's telling me that I know why you're here. Why you only bothered to come until now.

I try not to tremble.

It's because I said it isn't it? It's because I said those three words... They drew you in like a moth to a flame. So you did only come here to gloat after all.

You don't care about what you did to me, I see it now. You're glad I'm here. You're not saying anything, just looking at me.

My lips twitch, I can't help it, and then a harsh laughter escapes my throat. 

And after everything I tried to do for you... After everything I said.

And now I can't escape the harsh truth. 

I'm shrieking again. I know I shouldn't because the nurses will come, but I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear the ugly truth.

'He hates you...!' It screams. 'He hates you...!' Its screech fills my head, pounding against my skull.

It's true isn't it? I don't want to hear it... I can't... Not anymore.

Before I stop myself I jump off the bed. I know that my fists are hitting the wall and it hurts, but I have to get to you. I can't let you get away with what you've done to me. It hurts too much.

'Why do you hate me...?' Answer it, answer my voice, I want to know. I never meant any harm but all you've done is hurt me. 

They all burst in at once, dragging me away from you. They come in a hoard - there's no way that I can fight them - and just like that you disappear from my view. 

'No..!' No...

I slump against the bed as they restrain me - now that you're gone I don't resist. I feel empty; there's nothing left of me, so what would be the point in fighting? You're gone, and now I have nothing. 

Nothing.

Ok, I was a bit scared about uploading this bit because I don't want it to ruin the original piece. So if you have constructive criticism please don't hesitate to tell me, and if you feel that this new part does ruin the first part then please could you let me know? If the overwhelming response is yes then I'll take it down...straight away.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading this far... bye!