Just as we're done eating we see this massive  bear of a man grab this guy who looks about 16 or so years old by the throat and starts choking him. People start picking their stuff and leaving. Fast. As I watch this all happen another guy, identical to the first, jumps on Mr Bears back and starts trying to choke him. But Mr Bears neck is so thick that instead of causing him harm, he's just making him angrier. The kid getting choked was turning a nasty shade and looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I couldn't watch this anymore. I was pissed off at all these cowards who ran off and left these two kids to fend for themselves. I stand up fast and move towards Mr Bear. I see the twins go to follow me but Rob stops them.

"I want to see what she can do" he says.

As I round the tables I raise my voice,

"Let the kid go!"

He freezes for a second to look at me, he looks me up and down and laughs,

"Go away little girl, this has nothing to do with you." 

"Oh shit hulk, you shouldn't have called her 'little girl', she's going to kill you now" says Rod laughing

This got no reaction from Mr Bear so I grabbed him by his elbow and pressed on this one pressure point and he had no choice but to release the kid he was choking.
As soon as his arm was down and there was room for me to get in, I used a single knuckle strike to his sternum. The sounds of his bones breaking brought a huge smile to my face. He was moved away from the kid on the floor who was still trying to catch his breath. His twin had jumped off the guys back and run to his brother. They were just sitting on the floor at my feet, gawking at me. Mr Bear was struggling to breathe. I think his broken sternum might have knicked his lung. But the stupid man wouldn't give up on going after the kid. He pulled a gun out of his pocket, but before he could even raise his arm, I had kicked it out of his hand, then using the heel of my palm I had striked at his forehead, (lol that's sure to cause a concussion), and then for good measure I did the same thing to his nose, breaking that too. Blood gushed everywhere. It sprayed on my hands and top half too.

"Aww fuck, this was my favourite dress." I yell out. The guys laugh at my worries.

"Don't worry Lexi, there's people who can wash that shit out sorella. If not I'll buy you a new one" says Roc

I knew he was right but it still pissed me off. So I gave a roundhouse kick to Mr Bear and in quite the dramatic fashion he fell backwards and landed on a table which collapsed under him. Shit I thought those things only happened in movies. He must have weighed a ton.

I see Rob has made his way over to the twins by now, I make my way over and see they're still staring at me with their mouths hanging open. Roc has found an ice pack from somewhere and is currently holding it to the first twins throat. I walk over and ask,

"You two ok?"

They nod but say nothing, just staring. The twins and I laugh lightly at their expressions. I try again, 

"You two got names?" They nod again but say nothing. I sigh loudly, starting to get impatient now.

"Are you going to tell me what they are? I don't really want to sit here staring at each other." I say this a bit more snappish than I meant to.

They seem to snap out of their dazes suddenly. They stare at one another and it's almost like they're having a conversation. They nod at each other and the second twin apologizes.

"Ummm, sorry, my brothers always say staring is rude and I wasn't trying to be rude or to make you angry by not giving our names, it's just that you're so beautiful and you knocked out that big Russian dude without breaking a sweat, and you were laughing at his bones breaking, and you're not even freaking out at all the blood all over you, and I still haven't told you our names..."

I hold my hands up to stop the kids word vomit. The sight of the blood on them seems to shut him up.

"Kid breathe. Ok now, tell me who you are."

"I'm Owen and this is my brother Colin."

I put my hand out to shake his and see the blood again, as I'm about to pull back, I hear a roar of rage and see a big tattooed body throw themselves at me, I call out to Rob and Roc,

"Protect the kids!",

and then at the last second I flip us so that he's pinned under me. I'm straddling his hips with my knees pressed on his arms so he can't move. I look at Rom and Rod and shout,

"What the fuck is wrong with this bloody food court!"

The guy under me tries to flip me so I start to press on a pressure point behind his collar bone when Owen causes me to stop.

"Please, don't hurt him, he's our brother!"

The words seem to make the guy under me freeze too. He looks over at Owen,

"What? What's going on? I saw Colin on the floor grabbing his throat and some chick reaching for you with blood soaked hands. You sent a text saying you were being chased and that Colin was about to die! If this is a prank I'll kill you myself Owen, I swear I will!!!"

Chick! Who's this wanker calling a chick!?!