"It looks like sugar and Seokie said we can all go out and play!" Jimin chirped, getting bouncy in his seat.

"Oh, thats only if you eat a good breakfast and wear your winter coat, hat and gloves." Jin said to the younger, getting a nod and smile in return.

Yoongi came groggily into the living room, dressed in a warm hoodie and sweat pants. He waved silently and walked off to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Jimin hopped up from the sofa and followed, exited to have a yummy bowl of cereal.

"Appa, can I have some rainbow cereal?" Jimin asked sweetly, hugging Yoongi's leg.

"Yes you can, sweetheart. While I prepare it, can you go wake up Kookie and Tae?" Yoongi asked, grabbing three different paw patrol bowls from the cupboard.

(I swear every child I know is obsessed with that show lmao)

"Yup!" Jimin squeaked, running off to the maknaes room first.

Jimin opened the white door and tip toed inside. He looked up at Jungkooks loft bed where he was completely passed out, gripping his Nala toy in his arms. Jimin smiled to himself and started climbing up the metal ladder. He crawled across the soft mattress until he was next to Jungkooks head. Jimin took Jungkooks hair and played with it gently before speaking.

"Kookie, wake up. It's snowing!" He said in the maknaes ear.

Jungkook whined loudly, lifting his head from his pillow. He whimpered in the back of his throat, as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Don't cry, don't cry!" Jimin said frantically, patting Jungkooks head. He had forgotten that Jungkook usually fell into a younger headspace than his own. Jimin and Taehyung ranged between 5 and 6, but Jungkookie tended to be around 3. A very shy 3 year old headspace.

Jungkook let out a childlike sob, upset about being awoken from a deep sleep. Jimin wrapped his arms around the boy and tried to hush him.

"D-Daddy!" Jungkook cried loudly.

Loud footsteps came running down the hallway and into Jungkooks room. Namjoon burst into the messy room, looking up at the two boys. Jimins eyes widened with guilt.

"Oh, Jungkookie, come here honey." He said, holding his arms out for Jungkook to climb into. The little crawled to the end of his bed and shakily stepped down the ladder until he was wrapped in Namjoons arms.

"I'm sorry!" Jimin apologized, nearly getting teary himself.

"Don't worry, darling. Jungkookie is just a little bit more sensitive when he wakes up. You didn't do anything wrong." Namjoon assured, swaying with Jungkook.

Jimin nodded and climbed down the ladder, carefully handing Jungkook his Nala back. Jimin continued out of the room down to Taehyung and Namjoons room where the boy was still sleeping. Namjoon followed slowly behind just incase Taehyung was stubborn to wake up. Jimin slipped through the door and leapt onto Taes bed, jumping up and down.

"Tae! Wake up! Wake up! It's snowin!" Jimin laughed, kneeling down and shaking Taehyung around.

Taehyung peeled his eyes open, and rubbed them silently. He groaned, still half asleep with his hair sticking out in all directions and pillow tucked in his arms. Tae didn't normally wake up in little space like Jungkook, and today was no different. It took him some coaxing into. He needed to feel safe and loved by his friends, Who were more like family, in order to fully relax into the headspace.

Jimin was very helpful when it came to helping Tae slip, his energy and excitement radiated off his body and made everyone around him happy. Jimin also shared all of his stuffies and crayons with Taehyung when he knew he was having a hard time slipping. It often upset Tae that he couldn't slip as easily as the other maknaes, but when he did it was the best feeling ever.