Lesley

LESLEY
Sniper

Role: Marksman/Assassin

Specialty: Reap/Burst

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 0

HP Regen: 36

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 123

Physical Defense: 14

HP: 2490

Attack Speed: 0.826

Mana Regen: 0

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Lesley grew up in the Vance household, where her father presided over the noble family's security. During an attack by a rival family, Lesley's father was killed. As the assailants approached the Vance household, Lesley took up her father's black long rifle and fulfilled her late father's mission. Tears rolled down Lesley's cheeks as she fired shot after shot, each one taking down an assassin. The final tear came as the final shot took down the last of the rival family's men.

Lesley was adopted by the Vance family, with the patriarch of the noble house even putting their sole heir, Harley under her tutelage. Harley, was a natural troublemaker, who used his talents in magic to cause trouble for the Vance household, only Lesley could keep Harley under control. Harley's troublemaker's streak was the last part of warmth within Lesley's conscience.

After hearing about how Harley had travelled to the dangerous Land of Dawn, Lesley followed along with her trusty heirloom rifle. After she found Harley through a long arduous journey, she found the once immature young boy had changed through the numerous life experiences he had gone through. She decided it would be best to have her adopted little brother train here, while she silently protects him from the shadows. From that day on, all the monsters that were inflicted with Harley's magic would also be struck with a black bullet. Stories of the magical youngster that was followed by a mysterious black sniper soon spread.

 Stories of the magical youngster that was followed by a mysterious black sniper soon spread

SKILLS:Passive: Lethal Shot

SKILLS:
Passive: Lethal Shot

Master of Camouflage (BUFF)

Tactical Grenade (BLINK, CC)

Ultimate Snipe (Burst)

LESLEY QUOTES:

Hero Selection:
"Sniper ready. Give me a target."

Hero Movement:
"Come a little closer!"

"Hehe.. I am neither the hungry wolf.. nor the sacrificial lamb."

"Enemy in range! And you are too."

"Hehehe.. remember to tell my little brother.. it's dinner time!"

"You won't even know I've missed."

"Shoot!"

"Dead before they knew me!"

"Sings (Cross-hair lock you down, death kisses you in the forehead)."

Hero Ultimate:
"One shot, one kill."

Hero Death:
"My.. rifle.."

"Ahh.."

"Ugh.. uhh.."