Belerick

BELERICK
Guard of Nature

Role: Tank

Specialty: Regen/Poke

Movement SPD: 255

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 450

HP Regen: 42

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 110

Physical Defense: 15

HP: 2869

Attack Speed: 0.81

Mana Regen: 12

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Legends say, the Ancient Ones of the Land of Dawn trusted mystical creatures with grand tasks.

Belerick, a member of the tree people, was one of this creatures, Belerick's heart is filled with nothing but kindness-- He absolutely hates conflict. Within his ancient self, Belerick possesses a strong life force that provides strong resistance against attacks, but also allows him to reincarnate. Due to his kind nature, wherever there is conflict, Belerick will be there to help the righteous and weak.

One day, Belerick believed he heard the words of the ancient ones guiding him towards the desert. However, he was met with disaster. The great Minoan empire was left in ruins and Minotaur people were filled with despair. In order to save what was left of the Minoans, Belerick unleashed all of his life force to create a beautiful oasis. The Minoan people were filled with hope once more. Seeing this, Belerick's heart was at peace and fell into a deep slumber. Although Belerick can not pursue the task the Ancient Ones bestowed upon him, he felt no regret-- There's nothing more important than life after all.

 Although Belerick can not pursue the task the Ancient Ones bestowed upon him, he felt no regret-- There's nothing more important than life after all

SKILLS:Passive: Flower of Life

SKILLS:
Passive: Flower of Life

Nature's Seed (AoE)

Power of Nature (CC, BUFF)

Nature's Shield (BUFF, HEAL)

BELERICK QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"My name is Belerick."

Hero Move:
"Don't touch me, I don't want to hurt you!"

"Belerick is not afraid of fire."

"Pointless conflict lead to pointless destruction."

"Hahaha.. I love this land!"

"I hate conflict!"

"Darn human.. leave this place!"

"Save every living thing, save every life."

Hero Death:
"Until my next awaken.."

"I have no regrets.."

"Urrghh.."