Bruno

BRUNO
The Protector

Role: Marksman

Specialty: Reap

Movement SPD: 240

Magic Power: 0

Magical Defense: 10

Mana: 439

HP Regen: 30

Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0

Physical ATK: 116

Physical Defense: 17

HP: 2522

Attack Speed: 0.85

Mana Regen: 15

Ability Crit Rate: 0

STORY:

Growing up in the slums, Bruno was always thinner than his peers. These circumstances never stopped him from having a heart filled with freedom. However, during a tragic accident, Bruno lost his two legs while saving the life of his partner. Sadly, this event caused Bruno to lose all hope in life.

The scholars of Antoinerei heard of Bruno's inspiring story commended him of his bravery and empathized with his tragedy. Out of strong compassion, the scholars used the City's latest technology to create synthetic legs for Bruno. When Bruno took his first step he was shocked by the strange feeling of his synthetic legs but was amazed by how running felt like flying.

To express his gratitude, Bruno vowed to protect Antoinerei till the day he dies. The elated City's scholars quickly developed an energy ball as Bruno's main weapon, specifically to be used with synthetic legs. From that day forward, any invader who set foot in Antoinerei was met by Bruno's relentless attack. The city people came to call him, "The Protector of Antoinerei."

"

SKILLS:Passive: Mecha Legs

SKILLS:
Passive: Mecha Legs

Volley Shot (AoE, CC)

Flying Tackle (BLINK, CC)

Wave of the World Animation (Burst)

BRUNO QUOTES:

Hero Select:
"Song."

"Wait for it.."

Hero Move:
"Oh, sorry!"

"Woohoo! You feel that?"

"Hey, very nice kick! Give me the ball."

"I'm on top of the world!"

Hero Ultimate:
"Ball away!"

Hero Death:
"Ah.. it's a.. disaster.."